That things like…. “You can’t eat ME…..”

View attachment 1713981
Apparently that 1 is somebody’s pet! :shrug::haha::crying:
1729706342252.gif

1729706325318.gif

According to the tags under the gifs its name is Joe Joe! :rofl:

I'm assuming drivers get test for THC, but don't know. I heard that they don't if your not a driver. What is a flex driver? Is that when someone shows up in their car not in a Amazon uniform?
Exactamundo! U do it in your vehicle on your time! And u can pick a block based on number of dropoffs it has and u know what u will be paid for it in advance! I haven’t actually done it yet tho as i found out after signing up although i have several amazon loading points nearby the closest pickup spot for flex drivers is like 45min away! Plus last time i checked it tells u the number of the warehouse for where u are picking up from but there wasn’t any kind of corresponding map that tells u where each warehouse is so u only know after u accept order and it tells u address of pickup!

Exactamundo! U do it in your vehicle on your time! And u can pick a block based on number of dropoffs it has and u know what u will be paid for it in advance! I haven’t actually done it yet tho as i found out after signing up although i have several amazon loading points nearby the closest puckup spot for flex drivers is like 45min away! Plus last time i checked it tells u the number of the warehouse for where u are picking up from but there wasn’t any kind of corresponding map that tells u where each warehouse is so u only know after u accept order and it tells u address of pickup!
Ok, I wondered how that worked. Thanks for the info!

Apparently they had to give it a redneck name is if the fact they had a pet capybara or an above ground pool wasn’t already a dead giveaway! :shrug::haha::rofl:
Maybe joejoe’s social media is getting paid cuz looks like they upgraded to an in ground pool! Either that or we got multiple weirdos keeping them as pets in the pool? :yoinks: :nono::rofl:

Back