I suck at hand watering hence my use of blumats after i packed the earthboxes away! I have sizes 3/5/7/10gal in the grassroots living soil pots but i always screw em up if its up to me to do the watering! :shrug::doh::crying:
I haven't found instructions for MegaCrop in soil, but it works great in coco, watering til runoff daily.

Yo @KingRatt ! What's up man? Nice suggestions on those lights.
I thought they looked pretty cool when i saw em, the mars hydro has the newer samsung evo chips, but ive seen it on sale as cheap as 219 on amazon. I just got my new light from amazon for 209, today the price is 269, so doing some shopping might payoff in terms of saving, plus theres all the black friday stuff happening soon and im sure at least one of those will get significantly cheaper!

I thought they looked pretty cool when i saw em, the mars hydro has the newer samsung evo chips, but ive seen it on sale as cheap as 219 on amazon. I just got my new light from amazon for 209, today the price is 269, so doing some shopping might payoff in terms of saving, plus theres all the black friday stuff happening soon and im sure at least one of those will get significantly cheaper!
HLG always has kick ass Black Friday deals…. And they’re the Cadillac of lights if you ask me… :pass:

Good afternoon my friend :pass: just finished putting the last coat of primer on the back window frames :headbang::jump:

View attachment 1713869

How are you amigro? :pass::peace::weed:
Doing well, the new doc wants me to see more docs😐 on my way to mamas now to transplant some trees for Mama, real trees lol, then i gotta feed the outdoor girls😁 they are looking tasty!!!! Got some work to do, but ill sleep good. Good luck finishing the frames!

Back