2fer tuezday doubledose of vitaminz E & B... :headbang: :headbang: ppp

1729616058791.gif

Morning y’all!!! Im at the docs today, got an early ortho appointment so Boris and i are getting all the attention in the waiting room lol. Hope the whole AFN fam is having a great week so far!!! Alot of new events on the horizon that seem to be keeping everybody busy in the best kind of way! I was thinking about what you said @JP1 and im glad i got inline boosters with speed controls so i can push one tent harder if need be or the opposite if need be lol. I was thinking if thats not enough to keep them balanced then using a damper could be the next option, but it will take some tweaking to get both tent dialed on one air filtration system. Idle hands do the devils work, so im glad i have stuff to keep me busy lol. Anywho, after the doc ill be headed down to Mamas to help her with some yard work and feed the girls. I showed her how to make canna butter last weekend and she has some brownies waiting to get eaten lol. Have a blessed day everybody❤️🙏🌱

I've been eyeing up some new nutrient lines. Dang masterblend is cheaaap! I mean I've still got plenty of MC1part but I looove window shopping all the grow stuff.

I bought a 2x4 tent that I haven't even setup yet. I'm indecisive on a light. I'm also considering just buying a 4x4 in case I win that phlizon light giveaway. Oh and I know the black Friday and holiday sales are just around the corner too.

I've been eyeing up some new nutrient lines. Dang masterblend is cheaaap! I mean I've still got plenty of MC1part but I looove window shopping all the grow stuff.

I bought a 2x4 tent that I haven't even setup yet. I'm indecisive on a light. I'm also considering just buying a 4x4 in case I win that phlizon light giveaway. Oh and I know the black Friday and holiday sales are just around the corner too.
What up @Entombed ?! I was just shopping lights and both spider farmer and mars hydro have a new 320watt light for 2x4s they both look really awesome!!
IMG_2271.jpeg
IMG_2272.jpeg

Its so easy to make by just washing grapes and using the yeast on them with your own flour and water. Very easy!!!! The white film on grapes is natural yeast
Makes sense. When I buy freshly pressed apple cider in the fall with no preservatives it starts to ferment in a few days even if it was pasteurized, so there's yeast everywhere.

Why not just try one cycle with soft pots of promix and feed the megacrop line all the way through….. see how your harvest weights increase! :shrug:
I suck at hand watering hence my use of blumats after i packed the earthboxes away! I have sizes 3/5/7/10gal in the grassroots living soil pots but i always screw em up if its up to me to do the watering! :shrug::doh::crying:

Back