Sometimes you just wanna slap the shit outta someone and walk away.
Last week, Dr appntnmnt was 12:20, Fri it was 12:20, yesterday it was 12:20....let her know I was all ready and she had bathroom to herself.......it's not til 2:20

faint-fainting.gif
YES.......:headbang:... frequently...

:crying:. Hubby fave is to say we are going out at a certain time....I get showered...and wait and wait....I can't do any jobs....or I'm sweating...so I'm sitting waiting in a towel...under the aircon...right next to him....2 hours later he'll look up and say are you waiting for me......?.....

I used to get mad...........:cuss:...now I just use it to see how many joints I can get in..........:pass:...but you can't really do that if you are driving..

Good luck.....:headbang:

View attachment 1713840 YES.......:headbang:... frequently...

:crying:. Hubby fave is to say we are going out at a certain time....I get showered...and wait and wait....I can't do any jobs....or I'm sweating...so I'm sitting waiting in a towel...under the aircon...right next to him....2 hours later he'll look up and say are you waiting for me......?.....

I used to get mad...........:cuss:...now I just use it to see how many joints I can get in..........:pass:...but you can't really do that if you are driving..

Good luck.....:headbang:
Hmmmmm…. I wonder what that story sounds like from his point of view..?!? Like….. is he fucking with you? Does he legitimately forget? Is this after a bowl of your dank ass dragon weed, and the poor chap forgot he was alive for two hours? :shrug: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Yaaaaay! Just checked my pm’s and got the green light on that lemon z photo strain from DP! Now i just gotta decide if i wanna order some KIS dry amendments or dr earth flower girl to go with what i have or if i am gonna order my free sample of megacrop! Choices choices :shrug::headbang::cooldance:

Back