Yaaaaay! Just checked my pm’s and got the green light on that lemon z photo strain from DP! Now i just gotta decide if i wanna order some KIS dry amendments or dr earth flower girl to go with what i have or if i am gonna order my free sample of megacrop! Choices choices :shrug::headbang::cooldance:
Megacrop :jump::jump::jump::peace:

Hmmmmm…. I wonder what that story sounds like from his point of view..?!? Like….. is he fucking with you? Does he legitimately forget? Is this after a bowl of your dank ass dragon weed, and the poor chap forgot he was alive for two hours? :shrug: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Wait a minute... I'll give him a yell..............you can get your ear bent.........:blahblah:....

How deep do you want his story.... should I tell him to pack enough for a fortnight.........?...

With your cooking....:chef:...it should be one less thing to moan about....and...he is kind to dogs....:pighug:

:crying: i was gonna say the same thing, maybe you get em so stoned he gotta be furniture for a minute

:crying: no...I mean for shopping... morning/pre lunch.......

Hubby only tokes after he has had a drink....:biggrin:

Yaaaaay! Just checked my pm’s and got the green light on that lemon z photo strain from DP! Now i just gotta decide if i wanna order some KIS dry amendments or dr earth flower girl to go with what i have or if i am gonna order my free sample of megacrop! Choices choices :shrug::headbang::cooldance:

:d5:. Excellent........
9605d17b-e91d-4712-8178-317f51c80a4e_text.gif

Yeah it seems I got in on that too. Only have room for one plant but he was ok with that. I vote megacrop but what you growing in media and container wise? :pass:

Yeah it seems I got in on that too. Only have room for one plant but he was ok with that. I vote megacrop but what you growing in media and container wise? :pass:
Earthbox! Prob gonna do megacrop that way I don’t need to replace my soil! Gonna pull last runs main stems out the boxes and then mix in some dr earth stuff with some rock dust! Then i will cover them and let em chill a couple weeks before i plant anything in them! I may need to also order a new ph pen so i can make sure feeds are in balance before i put it into reservoir since can’t exactly check it once its down in rez!

Earthbox! Prob gonna do megacrop that way I don’t need to replace my soil! Gonna pull last runs main stems out the boxes and then mix in some dr earth stuff with some rock dust! Then i will cover them and let em chill a couple weeks before i plant anything in them! I may need to also order a new ph pen so i can make sure feeds are in balance before i put it into reservoir since can’t exactly check it once its down in rez!
1729615254264.gif

Why not just try one cycle with soft pots of promix and feed the megacrop line all the way through….. see how your harvest weights increase! :shrug:

Back