I suck at hand watering hence my use of blumats after i packed the earthboxes away! I have sizes 3/5/7/10gal in the grassroots living soil pots but i always screw em up if its up to me to do the watering! :shrug::doh::crying:
I mean, you just gotta check every day. Once they’re going, it basically shakes out to every other day, per plant until like the last few weeks…. Early on it’s farther apart of course.
You know what to do….. just choose to do it, for a change :thumbsup::pass:

I suck at hand watering hence my use of blumats after i packed the earthboxes away! I have sizes 3/5/7/10gal in the grassroots living soil pots but i always screw em up if its up to me to do the watering! :shrug::doh::crying:
Morning @Fermented_Fruitz , whats the problem when you handwater? Soggy bottoms? Overwatering? Just curious as ive found it almost impossible to screw up the watering since i moved to fabric pots and started adding extra perlite to my soil for aeration and better drainage. Before changing those two things i had alot of problems hand watering.

Morning @Frankthetank hows your week going so far Big Dog?
Good afternoon my friend :pass: just finished putting the last coat of primer on the back window frames :headbang::jump:

1729617771888.gif

How are you amigro? :pass::peace::weed:

@Lil Dab grab some promix (red or yellow) from Walmart or other stores…. It’s always on sale at the end of summer/fall…. :pass:

I keep saying I’m gonna try and look for the stuff but I swear I’ve never seen the red or yellow bags at my garden centers. I gotta look again to make sure I have seen the big bales of hp at countrymax where I get my coast of Maine soil
Whats up @Lil Dab ? Good morning!

Busy busy on the go working afternoon now

I keep saying I’m gonna try and look for the stuff but I swear I’ve never seen the red or yellow bags at my garden centers. I gotta look again to make sure I have seen the big bales of hp at countrymax where I get my coast of Maine soil

Busy busy on the go working afternoon now
It all works the same, really…. I would use hp if I could easily get it, personally.. :pass:

Never tried German pizza before...

That reminds me of the movie "Dough" (2015). A failing Jewish bakery in London hires a young Senegalese youth in trouble with the law. The youth is not yet free from mafia obligations, and one day accidentally spills a pound of weed into the dough mixer while preparing a batch of bagels. For the rest of the story, you'll have to watch the movie. It's a great watch.

It all works the same, really…. I would use hp if I could easily get it, personally.. :pass:

I guess I’ll have to try it just haven’t wanted to change much although I have been considering going back to organics. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side kinda thing :pass:

Back