Thats a beautiful part of the country, and the fall colors right now are amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you My Brother for you taking your time to appreciate life and the Love we see all over.

I've had a lot of strange genetics since I started growing autos. I honestly can't remember a single one that hasn't surprised me in one way or the other. I'm having so much fun with this.
Im loving autoflower genetics, getting close to harvest for the first 8autos ive grown and they are a trip for sure, been surprised alot! I have alot to learn in the autoflower world but as of now i believe the majority of my grows will be autos!!! I love these plants, they sure like to put on a show when they get moving!!!

@Mossy

I LOVE your efflorescence of sharing your joy.​

Thank you for the rep.

DSC_2215.jpeg

Cheers for sharing...:bighug: .. Amazing eyes....I dunno if I have seen a bird with blue eyes before.......:pass:
This was taken in Costa Rica this Sept. Deep in the rain forest close to the Caribbean. Really hot and muggy. But CR has the most sincerely friendly people I have meet.

It's a 1 gallon. She was gonna be small, like a ft 😅

4 ltr.... it's not that small....:shrug:...I work on 2 ltrs per plant on my mixed pots .....but the solo cup grower use a lot less than that even..:pass:

How's your headspace...?.... winter kicking in yet.........?....

Back