Dont know why but the way these buds are forming is tripping me out!!! Its the mutant GC at 59days. They look like green roses lol!
IMG_2277.jpeg
IMG_2278.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Anybody seen or heard from @bushmasterar15 ?

Breakfast:

IMG_20241022_103528811.jpg

Yeah......,........ :biggrin: ..... eventually....

View attachment 1713828

View attachment 1713830

Different beach now huh....?.....6 weeks of summer madness......then you have the whole beach to yourself....:pass:

Does anything stay open for just the locals? I already do 99% of my own cooking now so the deserted beach would be Nirvana if you can dive there.
Yaaaaay! Just checked my pm’s and got the green light on that lemon z photo strain from DP! Now i just gotta decide if i wanna order some KIS dry amendments or dr earth flower girl to go with what i have or if i am gonna order my free sample of megacrop! Choices choices :shrug::headbang::cooldance:
I am in as well. Remember all growers are welcome in the contest, you may need to purchase your own seeds - like you wouldn't already :rofl:

Does anything stay open for just the locals? I already do 99% of my own cooking now so the deserted beach would be Nirvana if you can dive there.

I am in as well. Remember all growers are welcome in the contest, you may need to purchase your own seeds - like you wouldn't already :rofl:

Don't remember any posts from Bushmaster since he was in Florida. Maybe he decided the beach was better than the high desert.

Reactions: JP1

Hello @Mañ'O'Green , hope youre having a great day. Always got me drooling when you post food pics🤤

Reactions: JP1
Back