This was taken in Costa Rica this Sept. Deep in the rain forest close to the Caribbean. Really hot and muggy. But CR has the most sincerely friendly people I have meet.

I've heard a lot of good about CR from a US friend... apparently good affordable living....and cheaper healthcare than Europe... :headbang: ..

4 ltr.... it's not that small....:shrug:...I work on 2 ltrs per plant on my mixed pots .....but the solo cup grower use a lot less than that even..:pass:

How's your headspace...?.... winter kicking in yet.........?....
Its getting cold for sure now, icy morning roads. Ive got some head space, like 160 cm. I could grow higher, but I'd have problems raising the smaller plants up to the light.

Yeah, I've seen a guy on YouTube grow in crazy small containers. As long as you feed it I suppose.

I've heard a lot of good about CR from a US friend... apparently good affordable living....and cheaper healthcare than Europe... :headbang: ..
We lived the for a year back in 2016-2017. It was there I was lurking this site and the moved to CO to start my grows posted here. Like every where is is much more costly than back then. But the people have not changed.

DSC_2072.jpeg

I always tell people to go for 2 weeks to see if you like it. Big money has arrived the with the 4 seasons and a number of new one for the super rich.

Like Cindy sang

Back