Got my new light! Can finish my new tent setup! Im stacking two 2’x2’x4’ tents, the one i ordered says it can support 300lbs so with a 3/4” thick plywood floor/separator i should be fine😁 the new setup is as follows: a single 4” 205cfm inline fan will extract and filter air from both tents, each tent providing a 4” 105cfm inline booster at intake point for added efficiency. Intake will be at the bottom of tents. I will have the 100w sf1000 light in the top tent as it is lighter so more stable, will be used for younger or smaller/indica dom plants or plants requiring less light, while the 300w G3000 will be in the bottom tent for older or bigger/sativa dom plants or plants that require more light. Both are sufficient for finishing autos but i wanted a setup i could dedicate to photos if need be. I also picked up a bunch of goodies such as timers, temp/hygrometers, fabric pots, soil, clip fans etc. finally, pics of the new gear! And i grabbed another of the same tents as it is really heavy built and the zippers are super tough, cant find a fault besides the silly double doors lol.
IMG_2269.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2264.jpeg
IMG_2268.jpeg
IMG_2263.jpeg
IMG_2266.jpeg

That's South Jersey. Pretty much Appalachia around there without the hills. Definitely not the jersey anybody thinks of. That's about 2 hours (75ish miles) from my house. I've never met anybody who thought they saw the devil. And I used to be kinda into local weird shit. It's Phillies and Eagles country down there and I don't associate with those types :evil1:

Got my new light! Can finish my new tent setup! Im stacking two 2’x2’x4’ tents, the one i ordered says it can support 300lbs so with a 3/4” thick plywood floor/separator i should be fine😁 the new setup is as follows: a single 4” 205cfm inline fan will extract and filter air from both tents, each tent providing a 4” 105cfm inline booster at intake point for added efficiency. Intake will be at the bottom of tents. I will have the 100w sf1000 light in the top tent as it is lighter so more stable, will be used for younger or smaller/indica dom plants or plants requiring less light, while the 300w G3000 will be in the bottom tent for older or bigger/sativa dom plants or plants that require more light. Both are sufficient for finishing autos but i wanted a setup i could dedicate to photos if need be. I also picked up a bunch of goodies such as timers, temp/hygrometers, fabric pots, soil, clip fans etc. finally, pics of the new gear! And i grabbed another of the same tents as it is really heavy built and the zippers are super tough, cant find a fault besides the silly double doors lol. View attachment 1713699View attachment 1713700View attachment 1713701View attachment 1713702View attachment 1713703View attachment 1713704
Get comfortable with supercropping. I've got 52" from floor to light and I probably have to snap and tie a quarter of my plants. Also air will take path of least resistance so your gonna have to play with the boosters or location of the filter :pass:

Back