Get comfortable with supercropping. I've got 52" from floor to light and I probably have to snap and tie a quarter of my plants. Also air will take path of least resistance so your gonna have to play with the boosters or location of the filter :pass:
I imagine i will be growing the fast smaller stuff indoors and the bigger stuff outdoors with the occasional photo indoors and under the right conditions like straight to 12/12 from clone or sog amd possibly scrog with the right plants

The closets are smaller than the tents! Have you seen a studio in San Diego?!
1729556391432.gif

I imagine i will be growing the fast smaller stuff indoors and the bigger stuff outdoors with the occasional photo indoors and under the right conditions like straight to 12/12 from clone or sog amd possibly scrog with the right plants
San Diego is pretty warm, you could use the studio for a grow room and sleep in the park or on the beach

I burned a wheel bearing on my pickup truck one time on the thruway through southern NJ, headed from NYC to Baltimore. I had to get a tow for 40 miles to the nearest mechanic. It was way out in the woods, and I was getting Deliverance vibes. They treated me good though, got me back on the road for $385.
It's definitely nothing like anybody thinks of NJ. And it's a huge amount of the state. Pretty much all forest fires here come from around there. Pretty much just sand and pine and cedar trees for miles :pass:

Back