That's South Jersey. Pretty much Appalachia around there without the hills. Definitely not the jersey anybody thinks of. That's about 2 hours (75ish miles) from my house. I've never met anybody who thought they saw the devil. And I used to be kinda into local weird shit. It's Phillies and Eagles country down there and I don't associate with those types :evil1:
I burned a wheel bearing on my pickup truck one time on the thruway through southern NJ, headed from NYC to Baltimore. I had to get a tow for 40 miles to the nearest mechanic. It was way out in the woods, and I was getting Deliverance vibes. They treated me good though, got me back on the road for $385.

It's so much easier to grab the tank dolly right next to the tanks :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, when you're grabbing them off loading docks in the middle of the night a different skill set is needed :rofl:

It helped a lot when a buddy got a job at a bio-medical supply company. Well, besides the random body parts we used to get in the mail as a joke :rofl:

taken on me way home from an afternoon treehouse hangout wif mickey :biggrin: :cheers: :cools: ppp

20241021_181314.jpg
20241021_160657.jpg

Get comfortable with supercropping. I've got 52" from floor to light and I probably have to snap and tie a quarter of my plants. Also air will take path of least resistance so your gonna have to play with the boosters or location of the filter :pass:
Ive learned that too growing in a single 2’x2’x4’. This is the only way for me to grow indoors for now, so i will do what i must lol. I might end up changing setup in the future but for now i am stoked!

Ive learned that too growing in a single 2’x2’x4’. This is the only way for me to grow indoors for now, so i will do what i must lol. I might end up changing setup in the future but for now i am stoked!
Put your clothes in the tents and grow in your closet! ;) :eyebrows::crying::d5:

Back