Is that mark McGuire?
1729544754133.gif

Ugh I'm hungry:hurry:
In the hospital waiting for them to come get me and see if I get this drain out

If u look at him at his seasons on Oakland u can tell exactly when he started. In one year he gains like 60lbs of muscle :crying:

Good luck man! I hope it's ready to be gone.

McGuire? ANDRO!

The old androstenedione was bad stuff. There are new versions out now that are non methylated and much much safer to take. The ban on those products made them better and safer.

Check out the Hi-Tech pharmaceuticals website if you want to see some..... "Stuff"

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs aaaaahhhhh.

View attachment 1713553

Just caught this last night.......:photog:...the sky was violent Pink.......:pass:..no filters....

Looks like a water color - Wow!

Ya i dunno what's up with me, pretty much can't sleep for more than an hour at a time. I wake up either hungry or in pain or gotta go potty. :crying: 🤫
Bummer, you can try to ignore the first two but you gotta tend to that turd one :haha: Have a better day Pinky, take a nap, I love naps.

Ooops I owe you ten - Dabs you know!

Good Luck Pinky 🍀

I made sourdough starter, must've made sourdough muffins every day for over a year. Got fatter.
I am always gung ho in the beginning but it will pass and so will the starter. I would not even consider this if it were not for the fact that I have not had a good sourdough english muffin since going GF. I have tried many commercial versions and ALL of them were hockey pucks.

I crave Eggs Benedict on a GF English Muffin like Thomas' Sourdough English Muffin. Just saying it stokes my craving.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs aaaaahhhhh.

Looks like a water color - Wow!

Bummer, you can try to ignore the first two but you gotta tend to that turd one :haha: Have a better day Pinky, take a nap, I love naps.

Ooops I owe you ten - Dabs you know!

Good Luck Pinky 🍀

I am always gung ho in the beginning but it will pass and so will the starter. I would not even consider this if it were not for the fact that I have not had a good sourdough english muffin since going GF. I have tried many commercial versions and ALL of them were hockey pucks.

I crave Eggs Benedict on a GF English Muffin like Thomas' Sourdough English Muffin. Just saying it stokes my craving.
King Arthur sells a sourdough starter. There's also a million on Etsy

Back