You ain’t gotta worry about that shit if you simply…..cook your own chicken. :thumbsup:
1729222655305.gif

You ain’t gotta worry about that shit if you simply…..cook your own chicken. :thumbsup:

and now that u got a nice fancy car & all, it'd be no prob u comin on over to do that for me, right-?.....fuckin-a, ur a real bro! :headbang: :pighug: ppp

and now that u got a nice fancy car & all, it'd be no prob u comin on over to do that for me, right-?.....fuckin-a, ur a real bro! :headbang: :pighug: ppp
Oh come on now….. you know you don’t want to spend that kind of time with another human (yes, I’m projecting here…. Just go with it)…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well, gollee....don't wanna jump the gun, but fwiw, i'm sittin here in me chair....awake, not sleepin....enjoyin my ciggiez, havin a cup o' joe, and will probly fire up the bowl shortly....none of which i've been able to do for 3 dayz now :rolleyes1: gonna wait til tomorrow on the food attempt tho, jus to make sure ;) ppp

Oh come on now….. you know you don’t want to spend that kind of time with another human (yes, I’m projecting here…. Just go with it)…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wellllllll, u've got a point there :coffee: ppp

edit: jus drive all the way here, drop Dude off, then go home....prob solved :thumbsup:

Only thing worse then that would maybe be to zap em in the balls over and over with a tazer til there heads exploded! :shrug::yoinks::crying:
Nah that's torture, drowning them only takes a few seconds. I mean it's less of a mess and less painful then beating em to death :shrug:
...sometimes you just want the fuckers gone so you gotta do what you gotta do :pass:

upon reflection, i hafta wonder if Gracie ever dreamz about the density of biscuitz vs kibblez 🤨 i mean, on one hand, i'd think not, but on the other hand, she is a silleedawg, so......u jus never know :rofl:

meanwhile, i already know the one & only thing Missy ever dreamz about is FOOD, period :doh: ppp

Back