and in other newz -> fucking dreamz:face:i've literally done nothin but sleep the past 3 dayz & have had sum real oddballz :doh: like this one, in which it was meazuring, in complete quantum detail, the differencez in density of....wait for it....sandstone with a clozed atomic structure vs sandstone with an open atomic structure vs nickel.....according to the dream, sandstone with a clozed atomic structure is jus plain brittle af, while sandstone with an open atomic structure has a far higher density than nickel, and is thus, much harder to cut thru....................man, where TF duz this kinda shit even come from-??! :rofl: but wait, there'z more.....what'z even worse is when a dream getz....stuck....in a total feedback loop & u can't get out of it.....ur like, "ok, i've def learned enuff now, for whatever reazon, about the density of sandstone vs nickel, and i really do wanna dream about sumthin else now".....but nooooooo, it jus....keepz....repeating :wall:

ok, and now that i've actually spent the time to type all that out, i'll be gettin me coat now....:condom: ppp
You are too smart for your own good. You know so much shit that your brain starts exploring the absolute depth of things looking for something to bite into. You're like a plant in a too small pot.

Look at this for 6 hours, let every other breath be thick smoke and see if that helps.

Good luck 😅

Around 0c, I got my studded tires on last week. Sun goes down at 16.40 and raises at 9. Winter is coming.

You wearing extra socks yet? 😉

It's the only perk about living here, you have sort of climate bragging rights 😅 I'm off to Portugal for Xmas, so I'm a weakling who escapes first chance he gets really 🤷 Fuck winter. I want Thailand but it's too expensive for me at this time.

Around 0c, I got my studded tires on last week. Sun goes down at 16.40 and raises at 9. Winter is coming.

Gawd....8.14am rise..7.17 pm set...... :pass: ...11 hours 5 minutes for my outdoor.....:watering:

I'm off to Portugal for Xmas, so I'm a weakling who escapes first chance he gets really 🤷

Lucky you.....:pighug:....bring us photos.....:photog:..

Last edited:
Pinky's Closet:
6/6 Mango Macaw sprouted yesterday :cooldance:
IMG_20241017_172539331_HDR.jpg

it-starts-timon.gif

Back