aw gawd....tonite i'll probly have a dream regarding the density of gettin hit with a brick vs a hammer:face:ppp
Even worse it will be a contaminated chicken wielding them! ;) :yoinks::crying:
2111AC49-FA67-4BB9-BE04-F2CB4F0D4DAA.jpeg

Freebird’s is a restaurant similar to chipotle! ;)
It is entirely possible the chicken they served was from Bruce Pak, I am telling you 11 million pounds of cooked chicken has been distributed all across the country under 345 different labels and many many brands. Or you went where they don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom! Creepy huhh.

I cooked 600+ pounds of chicken for a catering job once, ~100 cases, it filled the walk-in from floor to ceiling, I cannot even imagine what 11 million pounds looks like. That is just a lot of chicken.

and in other newz -> fucking dreamz:face:i've literally done nothin but sleep the past 3 dayz & have had sum real oddballz :doh: like this one, in which it was meazuring, in complete quantum detail, the differencez in density of....wait for it....sandstone with a clozed atomic structure vs sandstone with an open atomic structure vs nickel.....according to the dream, sandstone with a clozed atomic structure is jus plain brittle af, while sandstone with an open atomic structure has a far higher density than nickel, and is thus, much harder to cut thru....................man, where TF duz this kinda shit even come from-??! :rofl: but wait, there'z more.....what'z even worse is when a dream getz....stuck....in a total feedback loop & u can't get out of it.....ur like, "ok, i've def learned enuff now, for whatever reazon, about the density of sandstone vs nickel, and i really do wanna dream about sumthin else now".....but nooooooo, it jus....keepz....repeating :wall:

ok, and now that i've actually spent the time to type all that out, i'll be gettin me coat now....:condom: ppp
You sure you didn't consume some shrooms?

You ain’t gotta worry about that shit if you simply…..cook your own chicken. :thumbsup:
And wash your hands after going to the bathroom!:thumbsup:

and in other newz -> fucking dreamz:face:i've literally done nothin but sleep the past 3 dayz & have had sum real oddballz :doh: like this one, in which it was meazuring, in complete quantum detail, the differencez in density of....wait for it....sandstone with a clozed atomic structure vs sandstone with an open atomic structure vs nickel.....according to the dream, sandstone with a clozed atomic structure is jus plain brittle af, while sandstone with an open atomic structure has a far higher density than nickel, and is thus, much harder to cut thru....................man, where TF duz this kinda shit even come from-??! :rofl: but wait, there'z more.....what'z even worse is when a dream getz....stuck....in a total feedback loop & u can't get out of it.....ur like, "ok, i've def learned enuff now, for whatever reazon, about the density of sandstone vs nickel, and i really do wanna dream about sumthin else now".....but nooooooo, it jus....keepz....repeating :wall:

ok, and now that i've actually spent the time to type all that out, i'll be gettin me coat now....:condom: ppp
Can food poisoning cause nightmares?

It literally can cause nightmares; about one in six may experience signs of hallucinatory poisoning: lack of coordination, hallucinations, depression, and nightmares. Most suffer some kind of neurological symptoms, such as tingling, numbness, and a burning cold sensation.

Can food poisoning cause nightmares?

It literally can cause nightmares; about one in six may experience signs of hallucinatory poisoning: lack of coordination, hallucinations, depression, and nightmares. Most suffer some kind of neurological symptoms, such as tingling, numbness, and a burning cold sensation.

i'll believe that....but 90% of my dreamz are jus plain strange regardless, whether poizoned by food or not :rofl: :doh: ppp

i'll believe that....but 90% of my dreamz are jus plain strange regardless, whether poizoned by food or not :rofl: :doh: ppp
It is not just your dreamz that are strange Just sayin! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I need to turn in, tomorrow is the big Halloween party Ms. MOG throws for the nieces, nephews and their friends. I wasen't feeling it much and did not have a costume ready. I am thinking I want to wear a mask while the little germ vessels are around so I got a lab coat today and will be a doctor. :muahaha:

Good Morfnoevight All! 💤💤💤

Back