Don't use glue traps to catch mice. It's a shitty death. Get some real mouse traps with some springs
If you check your plants every day , you also check the glue boards and you can give them a happy death. I wouldn't just let them slowly die on the board.

Evening chat! :toke:
I have a question, I have never seen this in any of my grows, not sure if it's mold or what is going on but do I need to trash this plant? Out of 4 plants I have going its only in one of them..
Obviously not the perlite, I'm looking at all that white stuff kinda under the soil..
View attachment 1713025
View attachment 1713026
Let it dry out some,but that looks like healthy biological activity!

Not if you drown em in a 5 gallon bucket as soon as you find em. :shrug:..that's what we've always done. Don't get them often anymore but got them alot when I was a kid and in the city more. Dad made me drown the first one on my own said to call him when it was done :crying:
Only thing worse then that would maybe be to zap em in the balls over and over with a tazer til there heads exploded! :shrug::yoinks::crying:

well, as long as said blended mealz don't include processed chicken from....where-?....u guessed -> oklahoma :doh: ppp
Processed…?

1729222116648.gif

We used to have mice problems in our grid switching stations so did a lot of trapping. One day I walked in and there was a trap with just the back leg of the mouse in it, it had chewed of it's leg to escape. 10 feet down the wall in the next trap was a dead three legged mouse. Sometimes it's just not your day.

Back