Don't use glue traps to catch mice. It's a shitty death.

meh, not the way i do it....once they get in the trap, i jus take em outside, bash em a couple good timez with a hammer, toss the whole affair in the dumpster & lay down a new one....ez pz :thumbsup: of course, the mouse would give a diff opinion, but....:rolleyes2: ppp

I imagine it’s extremely easy for the toothless to hate me…. It’s cool, it’s cool….. :haha: :pass:

actually, that burger is startin to sound/look pretty damn good....hopin it'z a sign i'm on the mend :shrug: ppp

meh, not the way i do it....once they get in the trap, i jus take em outside, bash em a couple good timez with a hammer, toss the whole affair in the dumpster & lay down a new one....ez pz :thumbsup: of course, the mouse would give a diff opinion, but....:rolleyes2: ppp
Or you could just use a regular, reusable, mouse trap

Don't use glue traps to catch mice. It's a shitty death. Get some real mouse traps with some springs
Not if you drown em in a 5 gallon bucket as soon as you find em. :shrug:..that's what we've always done. Don't get them often anymore but got them alot when I was a kid and in the city more. Dad made me drown the first one on my own said to call him when it was done :crying:

Or its an opportunity to sell Frankthetank "blended" meals through the mail. Don't forget to send the straws :bong:

well, as long as said blended mealz don't include processed chicken from....where-?....u guessed -> oklahoma :doh: ppp

I used to use a brick we had out back but a hammer works too :rofl::rofl:

Back