1000028694.jpg

I jarred the @Autoseeds.com Do Si Do Auto after a week hang-drying (2 days open-air and 5 days in the auto-burp bag). Two gallons of primo bud (265 g.) and 96 g. of larfy bud. Been vaping it in the Arizer Solo and feeling very mellow right now!
DsD.1_day114_final_361g.jpg

I think @Fermented_Fruitz already has 3 tents in his bedroom. He'd have to get rid of his bed to squeeze another tent in there. Maybe grow bigger plants?
1728842307317.gif

2 tents but who’s counting! And i gotta try to add a fan and filter and see how it does on helping the aromas but my room gets so warm with even 1 tent running i have to use a floor ac and even with 2 plants if standing outside as soon as that ac kicks on it starts sending those smells out the exhaust duct and it reeks beside my house! Once i get the stuff i need to get my car back on the road i will get a 6” ac infinity fan and filter and see if it does the trick cuz nowhere else in here i could move tents to!

I jarred the @Autoseeds.com Do Si Do Auto after a week hang-drying (2 days open-air and 5 days in the auto-burp bag). Two gallons of primo bud (265 g.) and 96 g. of larfy bud. Been vaping it in the Arizer Solo and feeling very mellow right now!
View attachment 1712160
Next step is to clean that dookie brown stem for the solo! :yoinks::haha::crying::pighug:

Back