Good morning yall! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Question for @Mossy , i finished my outdoor photo period plant growers journal up to harvest, and tagged you about 4 weeks ago but i think it mustve slipped thru the cracks. What steps must be taken by me to complete the grow journal process and get that coveted Cultivators Club Badge? Any help is greatly appreciated! Hope all is well❤️🙏🌱

Good morning yall! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Question for @Mossy , i finished my outdoor photo period plant growers journal up to harvest, and tagged you about 4 weeks ago but i think it mustve slipped thru the cracks. What steps must be taken by me to complete the grow journal process and get that coveted Cultivators Club Badge? Any help is greatly appreciated! Hope all is well❤️🙏🌱

u need to do a review for it in the reviewz section, and tag @Mossy again as part of it ;) ppp

I think @Fermented_Fruitz already has 3 tents in his bedroom. He'd have to get rid of his bed to squeeze another tent in there. Maybe grow bigger plants?

OR -> he could jus move into the garage & start parkin on the street :rofl: ppp

I think @Fermented_Fruitz already has 3 tents in his bedroom. He'd have to get rid of his bed to squeeze another tent in there.
Or adopt a more yield friendly grow style….. :pass: gimmicks are neat and all….but lets grow some Fookin weed!!!!!!

1728839531939.gif

Back