24 days and we get to find out if we get recreational in Florida.
Lmao we are so far behind in that department i am just hoping Oklahoma gets rec soon since its only an hour drive from here! I just like more variety then i can grow here!

Ya n the few dollars i had are obviously gone now so i can't start a new one or use the instacart cash i have cuz u have to tie it to a bank card . And i have to go to social security and go change my information which of course can't be done on the phone so I have to take a bus and go wait in line , which is a mile long every morning.:doh:
You sure on the instacart cash part? I would assume the bank account part is only if u need to tip or if u spend more then what you have available in gift cards! I would definitely contact them!

1728838033337.gif

Lmao we are so far behind in that department i am just hoping Oklahoma gets rec soon since its only an hour drive from here! I just like more variety then i can grow here!
Uh…. I wouldn’t hold your breath. I feel like they’d repeal medical if they could… :pass:

Uh…. I wouldn’t hold your breath. I feel like they’d repeal medical if they could… :pass:
Yall had a vote on it already but they voted no! Guess cuz med is too easy to get on board with and rec has messed up the market (supposedly) in other places once its legalized!

Yall had a vote on it already but they voted no! Guess cuz med is too easy to get on board with and rec has messed up the market (supposedly) in other places once its legalized!
I’m not part of the “ya’ll”…. I’m just a wayward Dude that realized a cheap place is better than a cool place.

They are basically afraid of becoming Colorado, I guess…. They think the medical keeps it small…. And within the state. They don’t want the Frank the Tanks of the world moving here…. :rofl: :rofl: I’m just obstinate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not part of the “ya’ll”…. I’m just a wayward Dude that realized a cheap place is better than a cool place.

They are basically afraid of becoming Colorado, I guess…. They think the medical keeps it small…. And within the state. They don’t want the Frank the Tanks of the world moving here…. :rofl: :rofl: I’m just obstinate :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then again, I’m fairly rural…. Might be different in one of those cities over there… :rofl:

Here’s an idea @Fermented_Fruitz
GROW MORE OF YOUR OWN!

1728839075654.gif

Back