I thought about hitting you up but figured the shipping would kill me glad I didn't :yoinks::nono::toke::worship:

Lots of factors in the pricing. Takes a lot of time, material, blood, sweat, tears, tools, etc. Definitely steep for the majority of peeps. Scale, tooling, and materials makes things a lot cheaper. I pretty much only sell through high end interior designers and a little direct. Also, rich people won't buy things at cheaper prices. Perceived value...go figure :rofl:

Ya n the few dollars i had are obviously gone now so i can't start a new one or use the instacart cash i have cuz u have to tie it to a bank card . And i have to go to social security and go change my information which of course can't be done on the phone so I have to take a bus and go wait in line , which is a mile long every morning.:doh:

Go to the bank and get your shit back! Start nice, only be a dick with them if necessary! Most banks will cover that

pretty much only sell through high end interior designers and a little direct. Also, rich people won't buy things at cheaper prices. Perceived value...go figure :rofl:
1728832445830.gif

Dude sends his best feel better vibes…:bighug: :pass: View attachment 1712130

what a....fucking....punk :face::rofl: :pighug: ppp

my bank account has been compromised and they're closing my account and im barred from starting a new one

man, that'z straight up BOO SHEET! :cuss: ppp

Dining tables are $8K and $11K. Chairs are $950 and $1100 each.

ok, pay attention -> 1) cinderblockz = $0....2) scrap sheet of plywood = $0....3) 5 gal bucketz = $0..............GET IT-??! :nonono: ppp

Back