You feeling rough @Lil Dab ...?..... :pighug:

Nah I'm fine literally was just waking up sleep scrolling laying in bed up and moving now about to start some chores I got 3 ceiling fans, one light, 3 GFCI outlets to replace, and maybe winterize the camper but really not all of that is getting done today need to get busy :headbang::pass:

Little high but close $1300+ for 4 chairs definitely could have spent that per chair though :nono::pighug:

Don't really build dining tables and chairs cause they're large for my space/tools and they're a pain in the ass. When I did/do, I had three designs for them. Dining tables are $8K and $11K. Chairs are $950 and $1100 each. But, I use high end wood, hand applied finishes, much better joinery, and is unique and completely different than mass produced. These pieces will be around a lot longer than we will!

Remember, the $100 at Wally World will turn into a lot more when Skeeter hops up on it and it collapses :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow...:shrug:...no bank account will make life difficult......:pass:
Ya n the few dollars i had are obviously gone now so i can't start a new one or use the instacart cash i have cuz u have to tie it to a bank card . And i have to go to social security and go change my information which of course can't be done on the phone so I have to take a bus and go wait in line , which is a mile long every morning.:doh:

Did someone say Bears?

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 10.24.56 AM.png

Don't really build dining tables and chairs cause they're large for my space/tools and they're a pain in the ass. When I did/do, I had three designs for them. Dining tables are $8K and $11K. Chairs are $950 and $1100 each. But, I use high end wood, hand applied finishes, much better joinery, and is unique and completely different than mass produced. These pieces will be around a lot longer than we will!

Remember, the $100 at Wally World will turn into a lot more when Skeeter hops up on it and it collapses :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought about hitting you up but figured the shipping would kill me glad I didn't :yoinks::nono::toke::worship:

Nah I'm fine literally was just waking up sleep scrolling laying in bed up and moving now about to start some chores I got 3 ceiling fans, one light, 3 GFCI outlets to replace, and maybe winterize the camper but really not all of that is getting done today need to get busy :headbang::pass:

Holy shit! I was up before @Lil Dab! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back