Good morning yall! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Question for @Mossy , i finished my outdoor photo period plant growers journal up to harvest, and tagged you about 4 weeks ago but i think it mustve slipped thru the cracks. What steps must be taken by me to complete the grow journal process and get that coveted Cultivators Club Badge? Any help is greatly appreciated! Hope all is well❤️🙏🌱

Hang on a moment..........
838161948_undefined-Imgur.gif.1e2d0c79eea20dfa4c97421fa37c99c9.gif

If you only joined on 23rd August.......and it's Oct 13th now.......and you tagged me 4 weeks ago to say you were Finished.....

That would be about 13th September.....and not even god can grow a photoperiod to finish in 3 weeks from 23rd August to 13th sept.....
Is my maths out coz I'm #Stoned .....?....or...are you god...?.....

VNCKIm.gif

not even god can grow a photoperiod to finish in 3 weeks from 23rd August to 13th sept

:crying: ya, i got stoned & totally missed that part :doh: :biggrin: the problem is most likely no mickeyz yet today.....but i can def fix that in a right jiffy, so....carry on plz :biggrin: :cheers: ppp

Hang on a moment..........View attachment 1712200....

If you only joined on 23rd August.......and it's Oct 13th now.......and you tagged me 4 weeks ago to say you were Finished.....

That would be about 13th September.....and not even god can grow a photoperiod to finish in 3 weeks from 23rd August to 13th sept.....
Is my maths out coz I'm #Stoned .....?....or...are you god...?.....

View attachment 1712212
No i started where i was at, and journaled the previous weeks up until when i joined. Maybe it wasnt 4 weeks ago? Maybe im not understanding how this works. I do apologize for my misunderstanding. But yes when i joined i was already some weeks into the photo grow and just starting this round of autos. I logged the weeks previous to when i joined as i had already been keeping track for my own records. Should i hold off on the badge? until the autos are done since they were started when i joined?

No i started where i was at, and journaled the previous weeks up until when i joined. Maybe it wasnt 4 weeks ago? Maybe im not understanding how this works. I do apologize for my misunderstanding. But yes when i joined i was already some weeks into the photo grow and just starting this round of autos. I logged the weeks previous to when i joined as i had already been keeping track for my own records. Should i hold off on the badge? until the autos are done since they were started when i joined?

Typically it is a plant that's grown from start to finish here with weekly updates and harvest at the end. They just want to see you commit and follow through doesn't matter how good or bad the grow is just that it's authentic

Maybe im not understanding how this works.

my bad for not payin attention :rolleyes2:, but yes, a grow journal is a fully documented grow, on site, from seed to harvest, drop to chop, with weekly updatez.....in other wordz, what that Lil Dab dude jus said :coffee: :toke: ppp

Back