Sorry @Mossy my bad, i misunderstood the assignment 😬 i can wait, not a problem😁🙏
1728848002907.gif

No i started where i was at, and journaled the previous weeks up until when i joined. Maybe it wasnt 4 weeks ago? Maybe im not understanding how this works. I do apologize for my misunderstanding. But yes when i joined i was already some weeks into the photo grow and just starting this round of autos. I logged the weeks previous to when i joined as i had already been keeping track for my own records. Should i hold off on the badge? until the autos are done since they were started when i joined?

No..stop flapping.. :pighug: ..I'm winding you up.

The Deal is...you fully document a grow here......start to finish..in real time......:watering:...

But....you are in now....:yeah:....if anyone says owt.....tell them @420Forever let you in.....................and @Lil Dab assisted him.......

:crying:

JFK!!!!
Dude and I were almost just fucking attacked by a loose police dog :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Pretty sure the only thing that saved us was my gross inability to properly feel fear anymore, coupled with my loud as voice and standing my ground…. Dude was a good boy and growled a whole lot, but kept his composure….

Damn cop coulda cared less :finger::doh:

No..stop flapping.. :pighug: ..I'm winding you up.

The Deal is...you fully document a grow here......start to finish..in real time......:watering:...

But....you are in now....:yeah:....if anyone says owt.....tell them @420Forever let you in.....................and @Lil Dab assisted him.......

:crying:
1728848629373.gif

Double edged sword @Bill.de.Cat ..... :bighug: ...
But I come the other way around...from pain management to cannabis...and..cannabis works better for me..... Plus...I remember who the hell I am in the mornings....I didn't with the prescription gear. :d5:
:smokeout: an MD might say it's phisio and opioids but from a counseling perspective, everything that you do to manage your pain is Pain Management.

Whatever works for you that does less harm.

:bighug:

Back