I'm getting a bit better at drip hydro and have been running single strain grows. I have a bit of variety built up but I want more selection.

Any advice about having 3-4 different strains feeding from the same reservoir?
(assuming the strains have similar shapes and life cycles)

Afternoon Kittens. Tried for a nap but no chance. Will be hitting the pipe this evening and hoping. So damn wore out I do 2 plates and go sit on the couch

@Hotfire this 1 is bomb af too! Cherry/ strawberry/ raspberry! :headbang:

They have some halloween flavors out now too! I wanna try the haunted blueberry one cuz he said its like a blueberry cream and reminded him of a blueberry muffin! He did say it was a sweet one tho and i needed something not as sweet this time!

Rested. A few more hits and on to more housework. Can't let the family think I'm a lazy stoner. Just a stoner.
1728860228333.gif

image.jpg

I'm getting a bit better at drip hydro and have been running single strain grows. I have a bit of variety built up but I want more selection.

Any advice about having 3-4 different strains feeding from the same reservoir?
(assuming the strains have similar shapes and life cycles)
I usually grow 4-9 different strains on the same rez. It really depends on your nutes and space available. But shoot for the middle and don't worry too much if 1 or 2 of them aren't perfect. Sometimes slower vegging plants will just get shaded out. If you're using just veg/bloom nutes it's not as weird as if you're using veg/bloom/finishing nutes :pass:

Back