Ok, goi6in to watch game. Take it easy
I hope u missed the cowboys game cuz it was ugleeeeeee! :yoinks::haha::crying:

1728863562990.gif

No..stop flapping.. :pighug: ..I'm winding you up.

The Deal is...you fully document a grow here......start to finish..in real time......:watering:...

But....you are in now....:yeah:....if anyone says owt.....tell them @420Forever let you in.....................and @Lil Dab assisted him.......

:crying:
Awwe i promise to keep growing and journaling and doing anythingbi can to help this awesome place grow! You guys are the best, and it really does feel good to be a part of something so great. ❤️🙏🌱

I'm getting a bit better at drip hydro and have been running single strain grows. I have a bit of variety built up but I want more selection.

Any advice about having 3-4 different strains feeding from the same reservoir?
(assuming the strains have similar shapes and life cycles)
I would suggest keeping an eye on ppm/ec and monitoring ph, aside from that pay close attention to the plants. If you have grown the strains before then you probably have an idea of anything, if anything that any of the plants require more of. But as long as you keep your ph and ppm/ec in check and just top up when necessary between res changes i think you should be fine. Might be easier to keep strains with similar tastes together, such as strains that require more cal/mag together and such.

Back