The only problem i have had is finding a light that has over 100-150watts and is under 2’x2’ dimensions. I know its not a practical tent size but its the only space i have indoors right now and will be stacking one on top of the other until i get more room. I actually have a couple closet spaces that are 23”x23”x60” and i plan on converting those as well.

Both mars hydro and spider farmer have a couple different lights that are under 24" 150-300 watts. I have a 400+ watt crammed in the 3x3 it barely fits it isn't meant for a 3x3 but it fits

FC-3000
ts-2000
sp2000
hlg 200 rspec
and more

IMG_1126.jpeg

The only problem i have had is finding a light that has over 100-150watts and is under 2’x2’ dimensions. I know its not a practical tent size but its the only space i have indoors right now and will be stacking one on top of the other until i get more room. I actually have a couple closet spaces that are 23”x23”x60” and i plan on converting those as well.
Mars hydro tsw2000 is 22x20. I've got a couple of old ones

Yeah, me too. I need lights that fit between my floor joists to raise them as high as possible. Right now I'm using 6 100w boards, but 6 200w dimmable boards would be mo'betta.
20241006_lights.jpg

Its kinda hard to believe or crazy of me to think but this life of luxury will not last forever. We should enjoy every minute we might be living in the best part of human history.
1728268727489.gif

Its kinda hard to believe or crazy of me to think but this life of luxury will not last forever. We should enjoy every minute we might be living in the best part of human history.
I mean…. It’s only luxurious for us…. As we speak, there are humans on the planet burning their own dried shit to both keep warm, and cook over. Everything is relative….

Back