SP's are good lights as with marshydro. I am happy with the phizlon light I got currently. Little more expensive then the others but better quality look at HLG lights can't go wrong them. All lights are very similar the only main differences are diodes and drivers that's how light companies save money cheaper lower bin diodes expensive lights use top of line top bin diodes. For a 2x2 I'd be looking for around 200+ watts:pass:
Rad thank you @Lil Dab !!!

eBeef…..

eMoo :rofl: ppp

1000014922.jpg

SP's are good lights as with marshydro. I am happy with the phizlon light I got currently. Little more expensive then the others but better quality look at HLG lights can't go wrong them. All lights are very similar the only main differences are diodes and drivers that's how light companies save money cheaper lower bin diodes expensive lights use top of line top bin diodes. For a 2x2 I'd be looking for around 200+ watts:pass:
The only problem i have had is finding a light that has over 100-150watts and is under 2’x2’ dimensions. I know its not a practical tent size but its the only space i have indoors right now and will be stacking one on top of the other until i get more room. I actually have a couple closet spaces that are 23”x23”x60” and i plan on converting those as well.

WTH, who drinks ranch water?
My grandad in TX called tap water "branch water." I always thought because it came from a branch of the nearby creek. He also often used the expression "up shit creek without a paddle." Come to think of it, he still owes me a donkey, from when I was small and we used to read the Sears Roebuck catalog together. In the farm animals section there was a donkey, and he promised he'd get it for me next time I came to TX. Still waiting, of course.

Back