Did you drink last night, or Friday night?
Friday night, hangovers can last 3 days now, it is hell getting old. The other problem is I rarely drink alcohol nowadays, so I have no tolerance.

Much better to stick to Dabs..................

Mephisto Genetics, Brain Freeze nug.
🥶
1000000161.png

:pass:

Just ordered some more soil for the next indoor grow, considering im in week 6 now i feel i should start up the next grow since it’ll take a few weeks for them to take off. Thinking 3 or 4 girls in 3gal pots, or 2 girls in 5gal pots this round. Leaning more toward 4 girls in 3gal pots, that way i can have more variety. Still planning on a second tent, will probably order that in the next week or two ive just been in a financial pit for a while and i have finally crawled my way out tooth and nail! Gonna get another 2x2x4 anybody have any suggestions on lights?? Right now im using the newest model spider farmer sf1000. So far i like it but if you know of a better option please do tell! Hope youre all having a great day, im goong back to sleep cuz i have work in a few hrs.❤️🙏🌱

Holy moley dis shits good! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance:
image.jpg

One of the markets my mom works every other weekend the booth next to her is a place called 1911 beef and they raise and butcher their own cows and sell it at the market so moms got some steaks and some beef fajita meat and its so bomb! Not too common to get fajita meat that still has some fat marbling in it so shit is so f-ing tender! :vibe::vibe::vibe:

Gonna get another 2x2x4 anybody have any suggestions on lights?

SP's are good lights as with marshydro. I am happy with the phizlon light I got currently. Little more expensive then the others but better quality look at HLG lights can't go wrong them. All lights are very similar the only main differences are diodes and drivers that's how light companies save money cheaper lower bin diodes expensive lights use top of line top bin diodes. For a 2x2 I'd be looking for around 200+ watts:pass:

Holy moley dis shits good! :eyebrows::headbang::cooldance::nono:View attachment 1710981

One of the markets my mom works every other weekend the booth next to her is a place called 1911 beef and they raise and butcher their own cows and sell it at the market so moms got some steaks and some beef fajita meat and its so bomb! Not too common to get fajita meat that still has some fat marbling in it so shit is so f-ing tender! :vibe::vibe::vibe:
Possibly the whitest taco I've ever seen :nono:

SP's are good lights as with marshydro. I am happy with the phizlon light I got currently. Little more expensive then the others but better quality look at HLG lights can't go wrong them. All lights are very similar the only main differences are diodes and drivers that's how light companies save money cheaper lower bin diodes expensive lights use top of line top bin diodes. For a 2x2 I'd be looking for around 200+ watts:pass:
F that he should get a 4 x 4 tent. That way he can purchase himself a used medic grow 420 light! :eyebrows::crying::pighug:

Back