View attachment 1710887 Nope...never even heard of them outside of LS........ :biggrin: ....

Them either......:biggrin:...
Both standard candy in the US. Totally different. Milk duds are chocolate coated balls of caramel and jujyfruits are pretty much hard gummies. Both delicious when you get a fresh pack:pass:

Dont know if u ever ate milkduds, but them things will work your back jaw like your going for an Olympic Gold medal, especially the stale ones at the movie theatre. He prolly got muscle mass on his cheeks.
Lmao i buy them at the grocery store and almost always fresh! I pick my carton by shaking it first! If contents barely move its cuz they are so soft they are stuck together in a big mass and I know they are fresh! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

Ah....:d5:...one I know....

Are milk duds like chocolate buttons.....?....:pass:
They are lil caramel bites covered in milk chocolate! ;)

I need a reup! :shrug::yoinks::rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg

See fresh ones leak caramel! :headbang::vibe:

Hey Frank u should road trip down here! Tuesday is discount ride day so going to state fair for first time in prob 10+ yrs! Bomb foods too but too many super sweet foods added to the new foods this year!

Lmao i buy them at the grocery store and almost always fresh! I pick my carton by shaking it first! If contents barely move its cuz they are so soft they are stuck together in a big mass and I know they are fresh! ;) :eyebrows::crying:
They're always fresh because you buy so many they have to keep breaking out a new case, no?

Back