1728254706140.png

Hey Frank u should road trip down here! Tuesday is discount ride day so going to state fair for first time in prob 10+ yrs! Bomb foods too but too many super sweet foods added to the new foods this year!

Haha thanks for the invite amigro…. I’m not even sure I have the ability to be in that size crowd anymore though :doh::doh::doh:

Dang that shit looks doooope.
Their food selection is top shelf but only the new foods and the ones that won this years taste testing awards are actually listed on their website! Can’t go wrong with a fletchers corn dog! It only lasted 1 attempt but golden chick (local chicken place that i have no clue is in other states) tried to sell the “official” fletchers state fair corn dogs at their restaurants but u could taste the chicken in them from being fried in same oil and it was no bueno!

Lmao i buy them at the grocery store and almost always fresh! I pick my carton by shaking it first! If contents barely move its cuz they are so soft they are stuck together in a big mass and I know they are fresh! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

They are lil caramel bites covered in milk chocolate! ;)

I need a reup! :shrug::yoinks::rofl:View attachment 1710888View attachment 1710889

See fresh ones leak caramel! :headbang::vibe:

That’s just because it’s always 100+ degrees down there. They are just melting from the heat :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Busy day today .......got 18 pints of Salsa canned and a bit left over for snacks right now. Made 5 containers of Nacho Cheese, and got 24 individually frozen pizza sauces for XL pizzas. ...............................and there is still more tomatoes ripening........ :headbang:
20241006_143903.jpg
20241006_110047.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! way past EO, no dabs today.

I wanted to mow the lawn this morning but it was too wet so I waited until almost 11am to get started - I nearly got heat exhaustion. It so hot and now my hang over is worse :shrug:.

@Lil Dab Happy Birthday my friend. Words of wisdom from an older man, stay away from the Margaritas. I don't really remember turning forty so take a lot of pictures :rofl:

2024-10-06_17-15-22.jpg

2024-10-06_17-18-13.jpg

Back