Goddamn good thing my mom gets a little discount from them! :yoinks::crying:

1728265102944.png
6DB77F4C-51B7-4196-B4CB-E53233359112.png

U better be a confident chef if u are gonna spend $100+ on a brisket u still gotta cook!

F that he should get a 4 x 4 tent. That way he can purchase himself a used medic grow 420 light! :eyebrows::crying::pighug:

Dude you might want to give up on that light or use it yourself :pighug: I've been watching you for 3 years now trying to pawn that light off:nono: :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Dude you might want to give up on that light or use it yourself :pighug: I've been watching you for 3 years now trying to pawn that light off:nono: :doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Someone who grows in the cold weather needs to buy it cuz it makes a lot of heat! Or sure seemed to in my setup but others used it without issue! I mainly just use it as a running joke these days! :shrug::crying:

Goddamn good thing my mom gets a little discount from them! :yoinks::crying:

View attachment 1710992View attachment 1710993

U better be a confident chef if u are gonna spend $100+ on a brisket u still gotta cook!
Why you buying beef online when you live in Texas? Can't you walk down the street and trip over a tbone?

Why you buying beef online when you live in Texas? Can't you walk down the street and trip over a tbone?
Are u that forgetful? I literally just said they have a booth beside my mom at a market twice a month so she got some stuff from them! I just posted their online shit for yall to see! I ain’t ordering beef online! :shrug::rofl:

Back