@Lil Dab :pass:
1000028381.jpg

Yeah, me too. I need lights that fit between my floor joists to raise them as high as possible. Right now I'm using 6 100w boards, but 6 200w dimmable boards would be mo'betta.
View attachment 1711005
Actually i just googled and there are quite a few options since my last purchase 2 months ago. Spider Farmer has a couple bar style options that are 240watts, i think ill do that! And add another sf1000 to my current setup 😁

I took a trip to Dominican Republic once.

I saw poverty everywhere, shelters, shacks, and shanties.

It wasn't till I visited their neighbor that I found out that people in Haiti feel that the people in D.R. are rich.

But, I saw children playing, they had made a game of kicking something around.

None of them had shoes that matched. Nobody had a new phone, or even a phone at all.

None of the physical 'things' that we are told we need to be happy.

Happiness is a choice. I had to ask myself how dare I, with clean water and electricity 24/7, a choice of what to eat and when, and access to the world's information(things 80% of the globe doesn't have) How dare I not be a happy person.

You will always have more or less things, more or less money, but you only have finite time here.

Whatever you believe in, you are leaving this world the way you came in, with nothing. All we have, all we are is borrowed.

Make memories.
Very well put @Drownomatic !!!❤️🙏🌱

Back