Good morning everyone :smokeout:

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: ... #SharingOne. :pass:

I made sausage sanis this morning and got a teeth tremor.....they were saying..meat.,meat.... that's what it tastes like........:crying:

I'm so over tuna..baked tatties...boiled eggs and tomatoes...I want steak....or lamb chops......:paleo:... I'm a carnivore.....

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: ... #SharingOne. :pass:

I made sausage sanis this morning and got a teeth tremor.....they were saying..meat.,meat.... that's what it tastes like........:crying:

I'm so over tuna..baked tatties...boiled eggs and tomatoes...I want steak....or lamb chops......:paleo:... I'm a carnivore.....
I betcha if you make a big steaky meal, hubbys appetite will suddenly improve :eyebrows::pass::rofl:

Good morning Auntie :bighug:

I betcha if you make a big steaky meal, hubbys appetite will suddenly improve :eyebrows::pass::rofl:

Good morning Auntie :bighug:

I made a small steaky dinner the other day..simple..steak ..baked tattie...

He ate it no problem...but had belly ache all night... :pass: ....so pap for a bit longer I think....:chef:

I had a vacuum pack duck breast that we bought before hubby got sick.....when I cleaned the fridge out it was 3 weeks outta date...

I opened it..it smelt okay....but the colour was off in places...hmmm.... especially with hubbys bad belly...I'll cook it for the dogs a treat.

Left it to cool... forgot all about it....until I saw hubby looking all furtive in the kitchen...and he'd chopped himself two fat slices off and scoffed them.....:doh:

I made a small steaky dinner the other day..simple..steak ..baked tattie...

He ate it no problem...but had belly ache all night... :pass: ....so pap for a bit longer I think....:chef:

I had a vacuum pack duck breast that we bought before hubby got sick.....when I cleaned the fridge out it was 3 weeks outta date...

I opened it..it smelt okay....but the colour was off in places...hmmm.... especially with hubbys bad belly...I'll cook it for the dogs a treat.

Left it to cool... forgot all about it....until I saw hubby looking all furtive in the kitchen...and he'd chopped himself two fat slices off and scoffed them.....:doh:

Mmmmmm…..hormetic stress, maybe it’s good for the system.

Like when we train our plants, you injure them to make them stronger….

He’s eating foul fowl for a similar purpose, perhaps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.16.58 PM.png

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴

Day 62-57-53 The Staggered Run Fall ‘24

Howdy y’all 👋🏼👋🏼 goodwill to ALL ‼️

IMG_0841.jpeg

The Sour Bubbly x Hubbabubbahaze is almost there. She will get pulled tomorrow.

Trichomes look pretty good. Very sticky and smells like sweet bubblegum hash. Going to be yummy. My guess is around 65-80 grams or so off of her, maybe a touch more if she dries right.

IMG_0858.jpeg

Working in the room is so much easier having the pots on wheels. I can just move around the plants so I do t break anything and can really check how heavy they are at watering.

IMG_0843.jpeg

This Grappa from Mephisto is going to be a top twenty plant for me. She looks to have gotten all the frost she can handle, but also has my absolute favorite terpene profile, it’s a powdered grape 🍇 candy 🍬 thing that’s soooo good.

IMG_0848.jpeg

So many nice plants in here this run. Here is one of the Chemical Romance plants, she is the pine-skunk phenotype. I have all three. The burnt rubber and the super sweet gassy chemical versions. All pretty good around 6/10 for me. Mephisto’s Wedding 💒 is better IMO. These crosses weren’t quite as good.

IMG_0857.jpeg

This side of the room was stressed and got a little Cal Mag deficiency because I had lights right at the maximum. Turned them back a few days back and all seems to be doing fine. I usually turn lights down and drop temps at the end any way to avoid off gassing the terpenes. My room temps stay well under 80 and can get them down to around 70-72 at night. My airflow is so good, the air under lights is cooler than air by the floor🤪

Take care y’all

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Back