Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 5286

First time I saw one of these in my 'scope I Nearly pooped....... :yoinks: ....I saw a little movement so I focused in and the bloody thing Looked right at me........:crying:.....
I’m Out, :rofl: Jk jk, creepy buggers

*bahahah was also probs giving ya the finger too, :finger:

I was subjected to this as a child at this time of year, so I like to inflict it on others just so ya know.:rofl: Hope no one's offended. My dad was 100% Norwegian:thumbsup:

Have they given you any Parole.....cough...I Mean time off for Xmas...?.....:eyebrows:....

well....i should finish tomorrow ,,but their was rumors' in the chat that they might need some more hours on it ,,so :shrug:,,,i aint got anything else planned ,,apart from i need to decorate lmao, before i put up the new drapes etc etc:rolleyes1:

well....i should finish tomorrow ,,but their was rumors' in the chat that they might need some more hours on it ,,so :shrug:,,,i aint got anything else planned ,,apart from i need to decorate lmao, before i put up the new drapes etc etc:rolleyes1:

If I was Close...I'd come 'round and give you a hand.......... :headbang: ...I used to work all bank holidays etc...I don't mind.

I've ordered myself a Pot Dragon for xmas......:wizzy:..............I Blame you....:crying:...everytime I See yours...IWANTONE....:biggrin:

If I was Close...I'd come 'round and give you a hand.......... :headbang: ...I used to work all bank holidays etc...I don't mind.

I've ordered myself a Pot Dragon for xmas......:wizzy:..............I Blame you....:crying:...everytime I See yours...IWANTONE....:biggrin:

I would gladly pass the gloss pot over,,, if you ordered a smoking one you do need special incence cones, it's fascinating watching it pool and snake around the pot
IMG_20211220_195826_edit_104890063175139.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back