Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoilers, I binged watched Season 1 again yesterday just to prep for the new season. Got to episode 7 before I finally fell asleep on the couch, today's the day!
I hate spoilers, so no worries lol. I refuse to watch *anything* with hubby that he has already seen as a general rule (or at least try to avoid it) as he has a habit of talking about whats going on or trying to explain shit to me (absolutely fucking infuriating btw, pretty sure I can follow a fucking story line if you could just shut the fuck up lol) or talk to me about it during dialog. (He has been doing it with Wheel of Time too, which of course the show is new but he's read all books.) Then he gets all moody when I remind him for the 500 billionth time that if he wants to talk to me while we are watching something he needs to take the .01 seconds to pause first because my hearing is going and I rely on the subtitles pretty heavily to be able to process the dialog and when he talks over them talking I can't hear him *or* the show. Like so sorry my disabilities are so inconvenient to you, how dare I get cross when you seemingly can't be bothered to even try to keep them in mind. I can only remind someone of the same issuse nicely so many times before I start getting short about it, and then I'm the bad guy for "talking to him like he's stupid." And that isn't even my goal, I just am flat a lot of the time between being autistic and in a bad depressive episode for the past several months. Thank God for my plants or else I wouldn't even have a reason to get out of bed most days.

Sorry, its frustrating. Apparently I've woken up cranky today. Need to get good and medicated before he gets back from dropping her at class because I don't have the energy to argue today and I'm sure my tone would start a fight about some stupid crap.

They've fired two Farm Managers in the past 3 months. Colorado has an enforcement agency called the Marijuana Enforcement Division (the MED,) and they actually sent two agents out to investigate the farm last week for illegal activity (100%, the grow was out of compliance and illegally moved and tagged things.) The owners of the grow knew MED was about to come though, and they came out and switched everything up in the computers and warehouse, and managed to not get fined (they would have possibly shut down the entire farm.) The ex farm manager is the one that reported them (the one they had recently fired,) because they were asking her to sign off on activity that wasn't compliant (ergo, illegal.)

Wild wild west.

I have a kill plan for every single plant on the farm if they push me too far. (shhhh.)
Just give them all half a cup of Epsom salt and half a cup of gypsum each in a gallon of water, that should kill then all off in no time :rofl:

Chuuuunky! Really nice plant, healthy right to the end. :worship:
Thanks! That's the breeding and Earthbox. She has one area that had a bit a problem early, and that area is a bit stressed with the rest of the plant raging.
I think she'd be much bigger without the stall, and maybe by quite a bit. She did make one hell of a recovery........Earthbox to the rescue. Depending on the smoke, I'll make some S1 seeds with the last freebie. I'm pretty sure this Meph girl will smoke VERY well.
I'm just ready for this grow to be over. LOL! I really couldn't bring back my other small pot girls. I'm culling two in the tent today. The other two have a chance to make a little. I'm running them as long as I can to maybe learn something..
I am going to get some enzyme to clean up the roots if I do silly crap again.

Yeah just search Promethean Complex on Spotify.
I haven’t checked to see what other streaming services it’s made it to yet. I know the first two singles made it to that TikTok thing pretty quickly, But they chose the weirdest ast unusable minute of each song.
I’ve got a bunch of new stuff and ideas to knock out, Once I quit making excuses, Get stoned and started writing lol. According to the guys at Sweetwater, The new tracks have a Nine Inch Nails meets Static X vibe, Instead of the dubstep/hip hop/Industrial vibe the first album has.
HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE compliment to me, Since I’ve loved both bands music since they came out.
…now if sweetwater would start sending me modular synths and guitars for free, I’d be in heaven haha.

Sweetwater sponsorship!!!!!! I had a bad case of GAS(gear acquisition syndrome) a couple years ago (seventies style) when I moved into a semi large house. 1970 Fender Twin, 74 Orange OR 120, 70 Ampeg VT 22, 68 Vox, 60 Hammond m3 (added upper and lower fold backs), 73 Rhodes, Ludwigs. Scored really good deals, so cost wasn't as bad as it would seem. Basically have a studio in the basement, but no recording gear other than an old four track.
All the home studio tech now is crazy! Unfortunately never became computer savvy and don't have the time to devote to learning at the moment. Was in bands full time off and on in the late 80's and into mid nineties. Mostly guitar or drums. Garage slop. Kinda Stooges/MC5 but fuzzed out. Ty Segall is pretty close for a modern comparison, but more punk (not the pop punk BS kids call punk today!) Now get off my lawn!!!
Partied with Wayne Static a few times over the years before he checked out.Had some mutual friends.

Keep creating man!!! Sounds great!!!

I hate spoilers, so no worries lol. I refuse to watch *anything* with hubby that he has already seen as a general rule (or at least try to avoid it) as he has a habit of talking about whats going on or trying to explain shit to me (absolutely fucking infuriating btw, pretty sure I can follow a fucking story line if you could just shut the fuck up lol) or talk to me about it during dialog. (He has been doing it with Wheel of Time too, which of course the show is new but he's read all books.) Then he gets all moody when I remind him for the 500 billionth time that if he wants to talk to me while we are watching something he needs to take the .01 seconds to pause first because my hearing is going and I rely on the subtitles pretty heavily to be able to process the dialog and when he talks over them talking I can't hear him *or* the show. Like so sorry my disabilities are so inconvenient to you, how dare I get cross when you seemingly can't be bothered to even try to keep them in mind. I can only remind someone of the same issuse nicely so many times before I start getting short about it, and then I'm the bad guy for "talking to him like he's stupid." And that isn't even my goal, I just am flat a lot of the time between being autistic and in a bad depressive episode for the past several months. Thank God for my plants or else I wouldn't even have a reason to get out of bed most days.

Sorry, its frustrating. Apparently I've woken up cranky today. Need to get good and medicated before he gets back from dropping her at class because I don't have the energy to argue today and I'm sure my tone would start a fight about some stupid crap.

hugs.jpg
ppp

Sweetwater sponsorship!!!!!! I had a bad case of GAS(gear acquisition syndrome) a couple years ago (seventies style) when I moved into a semi large house. 1970 Fender Twin, 74 Orange OR 120, 70 Ampeg VT 22, 68 Vox, 60 Hammond m3 (added upper and lower fold backs), 73 Rhodes, Ludwigs. Scored really good deals, so cost wasn't as bad as it would seem. Basically have a studio in the basement, but no recording gear other than an old four track.
All the home studio tech now is crazy! Unfortunately never became computer savvy and don't have the time to devote to learning at the moment. Was in bands full time off and on in the late 80's and into mid nineties. Mostly guitar or drums. Garage slop. Kinda Stooges/MC5 but fuzzed out. Ty Segall is pretty close for a modern comparison, but more punk (not the pop punk BS kids call punk today!) Now get off my lawn!!!
Partied with Wayne Static a few times over the years before he checked out.Had some mutual friends.

Keep creating man!!! Sounds great!!!
You mentioned a few of my favorite brands lol.

My neighbor (also a musician) thought I was trying to blow my windows out, the other day. I had two drum machines (Mpc and 606) going into an aby pedal, out into a big muff… split by an abcy into my Orange, Ampeg, And Jsx Half stacks. Remember that Rotterdam thunder dome techno Stuff from back in the day? That’s what it sounded like But with spastic metal guitar added in haha.

Attachments

• 4613184A-8C8A-4741-A13E-06CA7FF0E5D9.jpeg
    4613184A-8C8A-4741-A13E-06CA7FF0E5D9.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 13
  • B93525B5-F6C7-41A7-8C74-351F3FDDFA53.jpeg
    B93525B5-F6C7-41A7-8C74-351F3FDDFA53.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 19
They've fired two Farm Managers in the past 3 months. Colorado has an enforcement agency called the Marijuana Enforcement Division (the MED,) and they actually sent two agents out to investigate the farm last week for illegal activity (100%, the grow was out of compliance and illegally moved and tagged things.) The owners of the grow knew MED was about to come though, and they came out and switched everything up in the computers and warehouse, and managed to not get fined (they would have possibly shut down the entire farm.) The ex farm manager is the one that reported them (the one they had recently fired,) because they were asking her to sign off on activity that wasn't compliant (ergo, illegal.)

Wild wild west.

I have a kill plan for every single plant on the farm if they push me too far. (shhhh.)
Love the kill plan, but beware the trail to your door. :biggrin:

Folded more fencing. Half our green security fabric is ripped.

Evening @Son of Hobbes ....I Swear that green fabric just acts like a Huge Sail in high winds....... :pass:

I Blamed that when we lost a huge swath of fence and wall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back