Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

We had a craaaaaaaaazy wind storm rip through Colorado the other day, over 80+ MPH winds. No tornadoes, but it shut down power in a tremendous amount of the state.

We were without power for almost 2 full days!
Sounds like me last weekend… hope everything is good!

Frustrating seems to be the day's understatement. What a mess you are dealing with. Best start looking for a better managed operation, you may not be able to save this one. Incompetence at the top, combined with an unwillingness or inability to listen, has been the kiss of death for quite a few commercial enterprises. Good luck with it, I hope you manage to save the grow in spite of the owners. :goodluck: :pighug:

Problem @Olderfart ....this is the 3rd or 4th that he has been to....and every bloody one of them was the Same.......... :pass:

Some of the pest and pestillance photos in the staff room would make your toes curl....upto and including heavy metal contamination......and it is all going into the Bud Chain......people are smokin that Shit...:headbang:

Problem @Olderfart ....this is the 3rd or 4th that he has been to....and every bloody one of them was the Same.......... :pass:

Some of the pest and pestillance photos in the staff room would make your toes curl....upto and including heavy metal contamination......and it is all going into the Bud Chain......people are smokin that Shit...:headbang:
That would be the main reason I grow my own. I know what is in it. If I was able to buy high quality bud that did exactly what I need, I would reconsider growing, but since I can't, here I am. The local here is selling what one stoner friend of mine says is good stuff for $125 Cdn/ounce. At that price, buying the stuff would be cheaper as well as a lot less work. However, my trials of dispensary weed have all been expensive disappointments. The commercial guys just don't seem to get it.

Another stoner friend of mine gave me a bud from his supplier's grow of Big Bud. It was ok, but unremarkable. Whatever, I broke off another piece to grind up, and to my shock, the inside of that bud was rotten before dried. How in hell my friend managed to not notice is a bit of a puzzle to me. I debated whether to tell him, but decided not to bother. Knowing him a bit, there is zero chance that he would toss the stuff if it did the job for him, and I doubt that his supplier would have admitted what was up with the bud.

Homegrown for me, period. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Flucking Hell... @Mañ'O'Green rocking out.......

Is there a Blue Moon.....?............ :pass:

It was too quiet in LS last night and I was so high on the FB2108. The music is happy in my head and I really enjoyed it. Then I was trying to see if I could elicit a response from somebody I finally just went to bed.

This grow feels doomed man. Inept owners with their heads up their asses.

It's a father/son team; Dad's an accountant and knows NOTHING about cannabis (not sure if he even smokes based on his shitty attitude and way he treats us,) and the son is a closet grower and from what I can tell, doesn't have a very strong grasp on growing AT ALL.

I was promoted to "Plant Manager" of the farm (everyone that works here refuses to touch the plants or take any responsibility for them, it's INSANITY hahaha,) but my opinions are asked for and pretty much always overridden by daddy-knows-nothing and son-knows-jack.

Frustrating.

We've switched nutrients 3 times in 2 months if that tells how confident their decision making is. Took clones from VERY SICK mother plants (that had been allowed to flower because the owner accidentally turned off the lights and no one knew it happened.)

I just setup an entire iGrow environment control system for the greenhouse (which had a very thick fucking manual that was boring as shit to read,) just to find out the grow doesn't want to run internet out there. So this fancy, expensive control system that we should be able to monitor from home and even make adjustments from, just doesn't work. When I offered to call the telecomm to get a quote on running a line or if we had some wireless options (we have line of sight to everything from the house,) I was told "I don't think calling them is going to do anything for us." It's a local company. *shaking head* Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. But they won't let us trench the line ourselves (cuz we just too dumb, boss, hurr hurr hurr.)

Fucking A.

You cannot change bad habits overnight. Just get thick skinned and know that you can fix this if you can keep from steam rolling over them. Step back and see if there are places to take small wins. They will add up.
:goodluck:

Do you think I would have got somebody's attention with this one :crying:

Hope all is well! Good to see you here!

Morning all.

We had a craaaaaaaaazy wind storm rip through Colorado the other day, over 80+ MPH winds. No tornadoes, but it shut down power in a tremendous amount of the state.

We were without power for almost 2 full days!

photo - auto cross. She's only F2 right now. Got to do a pheno hunt next run, but the bud is real fine. Family loves it! Hoping it goes auto with duck traits.
Nice Noce Pops, yea once I gets back up completely running, will be back at breeding, some autos x autos, photos, and photos x autos (to make autos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back