Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people smoke spices ? LOL Always funny when a product is made for cannabis and advertised with other :coffee2:

Afternoon @Green Hornet ....I'm the only one I know of........... :pass: ...I'm quite partial to mint or a bit lavender dropped into a joint.....

But...yeah...i Get what you are sayin.........:yeah:....ooooh....it's for cannabis...but lets fool the Amazon Bots that it is a Spice burner......:crying:

Whar caused your power outtage..storms...?

Hell, I just got out of bed a little bit ago, And I’m still on my first cup of coffee, So it’s still too early to tell how my day is gonna go lol
Make it your bitch! Grab the day by the balls and tell it “YOU ARE GOING TO BEHAVE AND BE GREAT!” Lol

Afternoon @Green Hornet ....I'm the only one I know of........... :pass: ...I'm quite partial to mint or a bit lavender dropped into a joint.....

But...yeah...i Get what you are sayin.........:yeah:....ooooh....it's for cannabis...but lets fool the Amazon Bots that it is a Spice burner......:crying:

Whar caused your power outtage..storms...?
TY for the education pulling my ankle outa my chops had no idea. Hi winds moved thru :windy:

You know.... we make fun of chinese food, like the BB beef on a stick everyone calls monkey on a stick, well in Thailand street vendors sell rat on a stick!

Noticed a few since hoarder place up the road was torn down. Normal tunneling field rats that neighbors cat has killed. Don't know if it's more than usual since there's vacant plots all around here but got in some traps to put around anyways.
View attachment 1398142

Good day! Enjoyed catching up on LS ramblings while having my cannabis and coffee to get ready for a big day. Moving the youngest (23) out today. He is marrying his love on 12/27 and is finally off our payroll :crying:
Proud of the little man, he’s teaching chemistry and starting some entrepreneurial endeavors. So much smarter and motivated than dad! (Takes after mom for sure). After we’re done moving, we’re off to watch his buddy play college basketball, I had the pleasure of coaching them from 3rd grade through high school. Man I miss all the weekend trips to tournaments. They all became like sons after all those years. Sooo many emotions today! Deep breath, big hit :jointman: and I’ll be ready for a great day.
:peace:

Hello @pop22 I checked out your Ducksfoot thread. This Northern lights clone started with ducksfoot type leaves but has since grown out of it
100_2687.JPG
100_2688.JPG

Attachments

• 100_2689.JPG
    100_2689.JPG
    411.2 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back