Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday without a cat

IMG_20211218_133916.jpg

I’m great, gonna go and do some welding for my father in law. Hope you are having a fantastic day. :smokeout:
Hell, I just got out of bed a little bit ago, And I’m still on my first cup of coffee, So it’s still too early to tell how my day is gonna go lol

I have been without power and internet since Thursday morning came back last night. Jeez catching up missed a lot @Mañ'O'Green posting tunes :d5:
My northern lights grow looks good for two days of zero light and heat :vibe: TY for the reps Gang
Northern lights Greem hornet.JPG

Well dang... My album was posted sooner than I thought it would be.
…so here ya’ go.
My instrumental offering of a weird mix of electronica, industrial and noise. This is just Spotify. I’m a load and leave type person so I have no clue what else it’s up on so far.

An interesting fact about this album…
This whole thing was actually written while I was getting used to new music gear and software.….and smokin’ on Proph’s Pinky T lol. You could tell I was high af on a few of those lol
140B4EB8-C4C3-46D5-9DB9-F17F17199D28.png

Another cool fact is that Unnamed One and Numbers have been played worldwide on a streaming radio service based out of Los Angeles.

Getting Phat n Frosty.........she's been stinky for quite a while..

I've been putting off cleaning up her bottom again, but she's packing the bud heavy there too. I've had a fan on her, but it's getting too thick for comfort.
Starting her fade too

100_0045.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back