Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do my best, that’s why I want grow/growing weed so I don’t destroy my body. I mean - the weed grow by itself, it’s just the potting that is heavy for the back.

I would grow oranges, tomatoes and other vegetables if i got payed for it. Its a very good job as I see as free-time, a fun hobby.

Mossy, I want to join the Cultivators Club as I completed 1 of the girls. How do I proceed from here?

A educated chiropractor is great if you got pain in your back or another part of your body, that and a fat joint is perfect combination.

Thank you for always sharing a such a good vibe :thanks:
As long as the grow was documented ( I did once a week or when major change happened) and you post your dry weights just tag 420forever.

Gonna finish this cig then go in and start making up stoner Christmas stockings.

Save one for me....somehow last year everyone Forgot me..................................................................:eyebrows:.....just sayin....sob...............................:grump:

Yes, I have documented the full grow. I’ll go and tag @420Forever, even if I got a good memory I better do it now so I don’t forget to do it :pass::thanks:

He'll still be in bed for a couple of hours yet......then he will be in for the Heavy Metal Buffet.....

ozzy-osbourne-bat-gif-9.gif

batozzy.gif

Yes, I have documented the full grow. I’ll go and tag @420Forever, even if I got a good memory I better do it now so I don’t forget to do it :pass::thanks:

Oh Flip.......:doh:....I've just stood the Staff down for their Xmaas break...all day to day duties postponed until Jan.......hmm......you might be awaiting @AMG .....:headbang:...

Afternoon @Dichoti ...:pass:..sharing one...you got all your Duties done.....?
Duties? Me?

If you’re counting the three seeds I dropped in soil yesterday, then absolutely. I dropped two of Proph’s Pinky T, and one of FD’s LokiOG. Hopefully they’ll still pop up. I figured I may as well start again with a few member strains since they’re better than almost everything else I’ve picked up from seedsman and other sources over the years.
If you mean anything music related… Uhhh sorta. I’ve got my weird ass first album posted on a distribution service that puts music up on all the streaming services, now. I figured that if I did that, And they hit the Asian services, I can make enough money to buy a cup of coffee and maybe a candy bar.
I’ve got four songs I’m working on now that I’ve just got to add lyrics to, And mix them right… I’m just too lazy right now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back