Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
483 Kyote yearz :crying:

My back says I'm 75, neck says 65, knees say 55, wife says 15, birth certificate says 40s, bank account says 00s

Some how my birth certificate says 29 (+11) weird right :haha:

How old? By the calendar, 73. Some days a lot older than that, once in a while a bit younger. Depends on, among other things, how the vape worked out the night before. :biggrin:

Thanks for answering guys, I’m 35. If I just fitness I feel like 24-25....
Its like beeing 15 again but I don’t do the stupid ideas :headbang:

If you are Lonely this Christmas....................We will be here....join us.............Probably the only Safe Christmas Party you can attend.

Bring a Bud Party..... :pass: ....

Thanks for answering guys, I’m 35. If I just fitness I feel like 24-25....
Its like beeing 15 again but I don’t do the stupid ideas :headbang:

Afternoon @AMG ....:pass:....Enjoy it while you have it.......:vibe:...it doesn't last forever.......and old age is not for Cissies....

:crying::crying::crying:

:aha:My Granny Hips are predicting a harsh cold spell.....they have just about siezed up.......:biggrin:

Afternoon @AMG ....:pass:....Enjoy it while you have it.......:vibe:...it doesn't last forever.......and old age is not for Cissies....

:crying::crying::crying:

:aha:My Granny Hips are predicting a harsh cold spell.....they have just about siezed up.......:biggrin:

I will do my best, that’s why I want grow/growing weed so I don’t destroy my body. I mean - the weed grow by itself, it’s just the potting that is heavy for the back.

I would grow oranges, tomatoes and other vegetables if i got payed for it. Its a very good job as I see as free-time, a fun hobby.

Mossy, I want to join the Cultivators Club as I completed 1 of the girls. How do I proceed from here?

A educated chiropractor is great if you got pain in your back or another part of your body, that and a fat joint is perfect combination.

Thank you for always sharing a such a good vibe :thanks:

Mossy, I want to join the Cultivators Club as I completed 1 of the girls. How do I proceed from here?

Tag @420Forever ..he does the Cultivators Admissions Test and medical........:doc3:....

Top Tip for the Compulsory Pee Test......Smoke 'til you Float....:zen:...your THC Levels should be High enough for a Pass.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back