Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kyote ......:love:...why Thank you kind Sir......:friday:..Happy Friday.......

Hello. Happy Friday Everyone :coffee:

Anyone tried Orca or Great White in hydro or maybe both at the same time?

Happy Friday @AMG :friday:...how are things going in your Coutry..are you keeping your head down..?

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to say you folks are awesome. I was perusing a different cannabis site and everyone is brutal. Lots of bickering and trolling. Some comments are hilarious, I will give them that.

Wanted to say thank you for all of the info I have amassed and future ino.

AFN...Sociable Media..............one day all sites will be the same.........:pass:...until then...you've got us.......:biggrin:

Anyone experiencing an over run of rats.....? I know there were a lot of reports when we first went into lockdown coz there Usual food sources stopped...but what about now..

We've had Problems....and a quick google around says all Spain is seeing a deluge......anyone else....?

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to say you folks are awesome. I was perusing a different cannabis site and everyone is brutal. Lots of bickering and trolling. Some comments are hilarious, I will give them that.

Wanted to say thank you for all of the info I have amassed and future ino.
Well said Capn, my experience has been the same. Our moderators have made this forum a very different place than others focussed on our favorite plant. Long may it continue. :pighug:

First Nutcracker show this morning. #3 is very nervous, mainly cause all her friends from school will be there to watch today's show. I'm sure she will be great though.

Anyone experiencing an over run of rats.....? I know there were a lot of reports when we first went into lockdown coz there Usual food sources stopped...but what about now..

We've had Problems....and a quick google around says all Spain is seeing a deluge......anyone else....?

Noticed a few since hoarder place up the road was torn down. Normal tunneling field rats that neighbors cat has killed. Don't know if it's more than usual since there's vacant plots all around here but got in some traps to put around anyways.
20211217_085915.jpg

Did A little trimming to open up the canopies, refilled res and up the nutes to 1/2 strength on the bloom mix as a few of the big fan leaves were starting to yellow indicating the HF is about spent.
20211217_090133.jpg

Do believe I'm seeing signs of flowering.
20211217_090528.jpg

20211217_090502.jpg

or at least some color anyways.

APK's are still moving right along, no sign of sex yet.
20211217_090154.jpg

Think I might try a tray with 1 autovalve in it for these cannadates. But thats another rethink because the 2x2 trays autopot sent are actually 31" x 31"....won't fit IN the tent.

Last edited:
Anyone experiencing an over run of rats.....?
Last Fall the rats and mice got in... I killed 11 mice and 3 rats. One rat got outa the muskrat trap somehow and got too smart for every trap and bait I tried after that. I had to hang the fruit basket from the ceiling, and put everything in glass or metal containers, until the neighbors' food was easier to get. He still came back all winter to sample my indoor garden veggies. This Summer I fixed the holes and they haven't gotten in again this Winter. I replaced the bottom 2' of wood siding with cement stucco over steel stucco mesh, and replaced a rotted out basement window. So far so good.

Noticed a few since hoarder place up the road was torn down. Normal tunneling field rats that neighbors cat has killed. Don't know if it's more than usual since there's vacant plots all around here but got in some traps to put around anyways.
View attachment 1398142
I got the mouse version of those traps and they kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back