Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get all giddy happee inside from little packages ? :jump:

Wifee said "now you have to live another year so you can grow these next summer" :haha:

Many thanks to @Twenty20 Adam :d5: And thanks to AFN for this as well! :bow:

And OD growers.. now u know what i'll be running in the 2022 competition :smoking:

t20.jpg

:xmas:

Last edited:
Some good stuff for people thinking about starting breeding... Feel like browsing this website will be more productive for the 20 mins though. Anybody on here with a YouTube channel or podcast?

hmm. seemed to cover a lot more than that to me :shrug: :smoking:

These folks sponsor grows on here as well for those with the Cultivator badge :thumbsup:

hmm. seemed to cover a lot more than that to me :shrug: :smoking:

These folks sponsor grows on here as well for those with the Cultivator badge :thumbsup:
I know, and the plants look great. Seen a bunch of people on here with a whole variety of awesome looking plants. Just saying it's not exactly an in depth look at anything specific but more general stuff. Feel like they had so much more info to happily share then they had time is all. Not meant to be a knock on it, but it was interesting and I wanted more. Would've watched it all if it was 45 mins

I know, and the plants look great. Seen a bunch of people on here with a whole variety of awesome looking plants. Just saying it's not exactly an in depth look at anything specific but more general stuff. Feel like they had so much more info to happily share then they had time is all. Not meant to be a knock on it, but it was interesting and I wanted more. Would've watched it all if it was 45 mins

They have a lot to choose from.. that was the introduction podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back