Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the only thing I did with her was top at the 4th! She lost some leaves to nute issues at transition but otherwise I really didn't do anything!
Do you think I'm obsessive with Stomper, or just enthusiatic, based on Logical, Economical. Productive and LAZINESS reasoning? :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

Seems like they are seeing a lot of criminal activity. I wonder why? Could it be that if they legalized canna, most of that criminal activity would be eliminated.

A bit reassuring, but sad at the same time, that we're not the only one with 'morons in charge' of things.

I Think some of the real big busts are the Canna Co-ops..political busts.

The Canna Co-ops have a great Campaign going on...take the Profit out of bud sales...Kills the Dealers if there is no Profit.....Simple..but Genius......:headbang:

But because they are Pro-actively growing..it makes it easy pickings for the police..

Almost Every Bust I have seen in the local newspapers ...have been chared additionally with Stealing electric...bit like Bustin Al Capone for tax evasion huh...?....:pass:..

Do you think I'm obsessive with Stomper, or just enthusiatic, based on Logical, Economical. Productive and LAZINESS reasoning? :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:
why-not-both-why-not.gif

This is my first run of meph gear and I am thoroughly impressed so far.
I've run a little bit of meph gear the last 3 years or so, and as much as I like to bitch, they've been pretty much consistently awesome. Only really had 1 major issue out of like maybe 20 plants that wasn't totally my fault and it was a double grape that was a photo that I was completely unprepared for
Hey Jersey! What contraption did you use to make those pucks? Need one of those! Also, can you please send me a hoagie from Hoagie Haven in Princeton please!!!
Pollen press. They're cheap. Just squeeze the kief in it between parchment then I put it on top of my light overnight and it makes the "shell" on the outside. Not sure how well a sandwich will travel in the mail but we could try...

How’s everyone doing today? Me, I’m excited to get my tent going again. I’ve just gotta get things set up and dig out my big pots so I can get the most out of my grows lol.
I can usually pull close to double the expected yield per plant if I actually pay attention to my girls, So I’m thinking of popping some Alf#5 or LokiOG and seeing if I can make her branches hit all four sides of my 4’x4’ tent lol

Wish, this is on my Aunties land, me and my pops help maintain as she’s getting up there in age and med issues.
Yeah, It feels good to help people and more so for family! I like doing it when I can. I really think it's sort of a selfish act for me, really. I do get a lot of pleasure and self-worth from doing it.
Your picture and comment...........maybe my canna too......brought back a vivid memory of a good friend. My older friend had kicked cancer's ass once and lived 10-12 yrs more, before the shit came back. He fought just as hard as the first time. I think he fought this round for about18-19 months. He was always an active old man, especially for what he's been thru!
During this fight, the area around his house and small tank, had become overgrown and the area around the tank was unusable. During one of my visits, Doyce mentioned he'd like to fish his tank, but his leg wouldn't let him drive his tractor. Realistically, I knew he really didn't have much time left. I thought it was a pretty simple task to help give this good friend and very good man, a bit of just plain simple pleasure.
Not really that much of an effort on my part. He was not that far away, tractor, trailer and truck were already set up. My Uncle was taking him to the doc, a first time, for his infusion. I took the day off and went to his place and got everything cleaned up, mostly all tractor work. Took everything back home, went back to his place and hid my truck.
He and my Uncle drive up. I can hear him hoot as they drove up. LOL! As they come to a stop and get out, I come from around the corner. I hadn't seen his face that 'lit up' in a very long time. It hit me hard, still does, that I could make a good impact on a dying man's life. I really didn't think about it in that way when I came up with the idea to help. I was just helping a friend, nothing more. I knew he'd like it and appreciate it. I just didn't realize how much it impacted him. I've never seen the man show much of any kind of emotion. Just pretty even response to 'life', even with his particular tribulations, for sure.
I saw his bottom lip begin to quiver a bit. When I saw tears well up in his eyes. all I could do is smile and just let the damn tears fall. At that time in my life, I'm still pretty much in my 'business only' non-emotional military derived mental attitude. It's just a simple survival mental adaptation response. The only real problem with that, is the lack of recognition of that fact. I might have had that problem a few times in my life. :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha:

That wonderful moment in this crazy journey we call life, was right up there as the top contender for one of 'life's best'! Right up there with the births of my sons and being by my Father's side while passing. If ya learn one thing from this long diatribe, ya just never know how one simple act of kindness will impact you or others. Roll the dice! Just do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back