Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines outside the tent but inside is clean!
View attachment 1397826View attachment 1397828
Don’t need no fires starting where I couldn’t see em! If my wall starts shooting sparks they’ll be raining on my head so like to think I’d notice! :rofl:
The only non-sealed connections in my tents are the two UV lights in the 4x4. No corrosion for possible problems where I can't see it OR SMELL since the carbon filter would delay making any smoke evident.

Everybody keeps telling me canna is Legal in Spain....:yeah:...I Keep saying.....it's Not....:pass:

Seems like they are seeing a lot of criminal activity. I wonder why? Could it be that if they legalized canna, most of that criminal activity would be eliminated.

A bit reassuring, but sad at the same time, that we're not the only one with 'morons in charge' of things.

85771133-2531-4649-AFFD-DB3AFBEC700B.jpeg
BIG “F” LEAVES UGHHHH:cuss: But GM Peeps:smoking:

The next Stomper you grow, do nothing other than tucking or taking leaves that covers the side colas. It won't be many that you need to take or tuck. She's a very efficient little girl. She's very symmetrical with just no wasted effort. I've had no larf with this girl and just plain hard ass nuggs! She's just a water and feed girl.
Harvest is just as easy. Chop her base, take the fan leaves, stick her base in some packing foam and stand her upright in a cardboard box for a nice slow dry. Then just snip off the side colas, trim the frosty sugar leaves, pop off buds and bag or jar.
This is a girl that you could load up a 4x4 with 3gal pots and have a very easy 2lb harvest with very minimal effort. Topping would give a pretty good return for a little effort.

That would be 2lbs+ of VERY high quality canna that you just can't buy anywhere. I took a little(relative)9 month old nug yesterday from a Grove bag to make my quick one hit mix with the Asian Haze. Very pretty cured light brown/tan nug on the outside with a lighter creamy crystalline interior. It gums up the cheap ass grinder and I have to brush out both halves of the grinder. I can't resist and take some for a little hit in the bong. YUM!

The ease of growing and the very high quality bud is why I just knew I had to make seeds with this girl....just a simple no brainer!

I think after you cure that girl and sample, you'll love the bud. Yeah, it was difficult not to train her......even just a little opening up............but it's just not a requirement with this girl. My first was a nicely ambered 65day girl at chop.
The only way she could be better is just being bigger....plain and simple.

And yes, I know you can do it. I know you have the strength to resist the need to train. I did it, so can you! LOL!
Lol the only thing I did with her was top at the 4th! She lost some leaves to nute issues at transition but otherwise I really didn't do anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back