Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you get, make sure its from single block steel, NOT aluminum, as aluminum will start putting off metal shavings almost immediately. Anything with the inside colored is a no go for me for the same reason.
True, event the metal steel on my Diamond Grinds gets those shavings, if the plastic washer is missing, hence why I don’t use the orange one for grinding, but just put product inside for the sifting
E01DF8D4-D4D0-49AC-BC1D-AF9007A5DF6F.jpeg

IMG_0304.JPG

Me girls have gone into suspended animation........:watering:....stopped all food...watering sparingly..and keep me fingers crossed they Perk up when the weather does.....:pass:....they are just standing in the cold frame for wind protection..they are just too tall to put the lid
on.....:headbang:....

IMG_0314.JPG

Corriander by the Field...........:pass:

He watered it the other day after it was windy......and he had to go fishing out the oranges that floated in with the irrigation water.....:crying:

IMG_0315.JPG

View attachment 1397932

Me girls have gone into suspended animation........:watering:....stopped all food...watering sparingly..and keep me fingers crossed they Perk up when the weather does.....:pass:....they are just standing in the cold frame for wind protection..they are just too tall to put the lid
on.....:headbang:....

View attachment 1397945

Corriander by the Field...........:pass:

He watered it the other day after it was windy......and he had to go fishing out the oranges that floated in with the irrigation water.....:crying:

View attachment 1397944
Nice Mossy, both grow and field pics

This is the one hubby bought a decade plus ago, he did a ton of research first. Not sure on the brand but I'll ask when he gets up. Apparently it was marketed as being able to grind the "gnarliest buds" and its able to be used with one hand to do it, as using a grinder can be hard for someone with limited mobility/dexterity.
20211216_123308.jpg

Don't laugh at me........laugh with me! <-------------we need 'stick poke' smilies!!:eyebrows:

Nah...never laughing At you....but I Keep Thinking...have we got WillBill or MildBill today.........?........:tonic:..depends on if you have had your coffee or not......:pighug:

We are a Med forum...pain makes you Prickly....:shrug:..happens to the Best of us.....could be my turn tomorrow...:pass:..winter is a nightmare for sickies..

This is the one hubby bought a decade plus ago, he did a ton of research first. Not sure on the brand but I'll ask when he gets up. Apparently it was marketed as being able to grind the "gnarliest buds" and its able to be used with one hand to do it, as using a grinder can be hard for someone with limited mobility/dexterity.
View attachment 1397948
Yea some those Grinders can be a B, if hands aren’t mobile. Heck I like atleast/ minimal 2in or bigger. Had a smaller Santa Cruz grinder for travel, but gifted that one away cause was rough using on my hands. And I likes to still think I’m a young buck, 40 yrs young :rofl:

View attachment 1397948
Its a Space Case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back