Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think it is Meant to be The Grinch @Olderfart ...... :pass: ....and no...I Wouldn't do that to Gus...it was just a Joke.....

Though...I have been tempted to brush his quiff up and dye it to make him into a Punk Rocker.....:crying:

View attachment 1395034
Ah, the grinch. I guess it is too long since I watch the cartoon! Could be the weed though. :biggrin:

For you car guys, I present "Cleetus McFarland "! :woohoo:
I've known Garret around 8-9 or so.years I think he was 17 or 18 and working as a cameraman for 1320video YT channel.
A friend and I were attending a "Cash Days" race in Cali at "Mexico" ,street racer slang for illegal street racing place.
Location choice was crappy for street conditions and amount of PoPo in the area. It was tough as hell to get down the road and luckily no crashes, but there were many 'by the skin of your butt' saves. Garret was a little past mid-way and he had several close calls in catching the action.
My friend broke a rocker arm in his first burnout because he didn't check his lash, so I was just floating around and making a few side bets. I was bored and walked down where Garret was positioned. I was almost there when a pair went down. I heard them stage and turned to watch. The guy in the lead hit his scramble button and the extra boost smoked the tires, crossed over the other lane in front of the other guy and headed right for Garret. Fugger got the shot with the guy passing within 15-20ft and didn't friggin move!
I was about 30ft from Garret and adrenalin was pounding my ears! Garret was a cool cucumber! I asked him if he got the shot and he replied with his now signature, "Hell Yeah Brother!"
As we were talking, I saw cop lights in the distance. I pulled out my little track walkie-talkie and hollered to my friend, Cops cops cops! Bring my truck!" When my friend got down to us, I told Garret to get in.
We got away and had a good conversation. He just seemed like your 'normal' car nut kid. Just a real guy. I've met him at several other regular legal events and had him and his boss eat burgers at my pits.......it's a good thing to be nice to the cameramen..........any way to get some media coverage.
Today, He still seems like the same ol' Garret I knew, despite his amazingly successful YT channel. LOTS N LOTS of car guy toys. I'm happy as hell for him with his deserved success from all his hard work. Yeah, there's lots of hard work behind the scenes of all the fun.
This vid won't be much of interest to most people with all the turbo talk and a bunch of tig welding, but there are loads of silly 'Here! Hold my beer!" style vids to laugh at that are uploaded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back