Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup....Loads....The Trick comes with making your lady feel as Loved as your plants......:watering:......you have to Share the Attention out.

BTW...Missed your question yesterday....but we got up to 25C for a couple of hours yesterday.
Blue skies makes the nights cold...down to 5 C.....starts warming by about 11 am...:headbang:

Coldest I've seen in 15 years is minus 2C...but..we are 10 minutes from the sea.
Spanglish was North Spain and inland...and got -15C in the same cold snap.

We were told the North of Spain can be as cold as the UK....just drier...so we went further South.......:snow2:

Good morning Mossy :coffee:

Oh, that trick - that will be impossible as i give more time to the girls i care about, and weed is more important for me then a relationship with a woman :biggrin: It could be equal, if we both loved weed, then it would be like an triangle.

Wow, that is some beautiful nice weather you have got there, I’m a bit jelly, to say at least. Ill show you a photo of our weather once I’m out for a joint... BrrrrrrrrRrrrr Just a couple of minus but its not a tshirt-weather.

15 years? Thats a long time living the dream... growing pot, chilling in the sun, Take a walk on the beach, swimming in the sea, going party swinging disco-moves.

You seem so chill Mossy :smokeout:

7AC0B0C2-EE8A-4EC0-8C96-2418B8A02689.jpeg

Where I has my morning-joint..

15 years? Thats a long time living the dream...

Hubby had an agressive cancer diagnosis.... :pass: ...forced our hands a bit....

We had both Dreamed of retiring to Spain.....but it became a choice of now or never....just incase he didn't have the Time...:headbang:

Oh, that trick - that will be impossible as i give more time to the girls i care about, and weed is more important for me then a relationship with a woman :biggrin: It could be equal, if we both loved weed, then it would be like an triangle.

Like your Plants.......:watering:..you Only get Out what you put In..........if it isn't Nurtured it will Die.

Hubby had an agressive cancer diagnosis.... :pass: ...forced our hands a bit....

We had both Dreamed of retiring to Spain.....but it became a choice of now or never....just incase he didn't have the Time...:headbang:

Like your Plants.......:watering:..you Only get Out what you put In..........if it isn't Nurtured it will Die.

Oh, I’m so sorry, I did not know that. My deepest apologies for putting it the way I did.

Maybe you are right, I will give her some more time, she’s a good girl and i have to do my best for us, as we live together :pass:

Oh, I’m so sorry, I did not know that. My deepest apologies for putting it the way I did.

No... :pass: ..it's just Life isn't it......?...Best laid plans of mice and men an' all that......:headbang:

15 years after an agressive cancer diagnosis is 15 years we might not have got...:pass:...

Maybe you are right, I will give her some more time, she’s a good girl and i have to do my best for us, as we live together :pass:

:crying::crying::crying: Much Less Work that Training a new one up from Scratch.........:crying:

Morning all. Any men out there looking for a deodorant that smells like terpenes? Dr Squatch Alpine Sage! Smells almost like dabs… got gifted one and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back