Not open for further replies.
WHAT DO THESE THINGS HAVE IN COMMON?
frosty.jpg

w-freezer-mug-with-gel40355.jpg

The-headache-of-frosted-windshield.jpg

View attachment 1394982

I went like.. cold .. cold..cold..:snow2:

To......:zen:

Hubby keeps telling me he wants something light hearted but then gives up trying to find something so he tells me to pick, and then we end up watching these off the wall twisted shows. Rinse and repeat lol. Sorry the algorithm suggests stuff similar to the stuff we've recently watched :rofl:

Anyone fucked up their relationship because your other half don’t understand how important cannabis is for you?

I need to get a stoner-chick or be single, these - the other people don’t understand a shit :wall:

Yup....Loads....The Trick comes with making your lady feel as Loved as your plants......:watering:......you have to Share the Attention out.

BTW...Missed your question yesterday....but we got up to 25C for a couple of hours yesterday.
Blue skies makes the nights cold...down to 5 C.....starts warming by about 11 am...:headbang:

Coldest I've seen in 15 years is minus 2C...but..we are 10 minutes from the sea.
Spanglish was North Spain and inland...and got -15C in the same cold snap.

We were told the North of Spain can be as cold as the UK....just drier...so we went further South.......:snow2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back